Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
M0901

Marc Albrighton

4 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Were some of our favs genuinely booing him today?

Brum fans were, I’m assuming due to his West Brom and Villa links.

Tough call in the summer. Head says part ways. Heart says Maaarrrrcccccc Albrighton!! 🥰

Edited by brookfox
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just listened to the interview on When You’re Smiling…can’t say enough how easy it is to cheer for him. He’s got his head on right, seems very even keeled, and I would imagine he’s got to be a good role model/leader for the younger lads. 

Really hope his number gets called on more as we come down the stretch, we could certainly use his attitude, energy and those crosses into the box. 

Edited by ConnFoxUS
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

To his credit I don't think he's ever let us down, Giving 100 % everytime he plays.

It is puzzling why he hasn't been used more especially late in games where either Fats or Mav has put in a big shift.

well there are the occasional penalties conceded and that type of thing, but not actually let us down if you know what i mean. 

The only time I genuinely remember vividly was when he came off the bench to play fullback and conceded a penalty to liverpool. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

well there are the occasional penalties conceded and that type of thing, but not actually let us down if you know what i mean. 

The only time I genuinely remember vividly was when he came off the bench to play fullback and conceded a penalty to liverpool. 

The handball away at Newport just come into my head and now I don't want to eat my tea

• Haha 1

When you look at that Vardy /Sharky combination in the FA Cup it's odd he's not had more game time when Vardy's been on although after Maresca's comments recently about regretting subbing Stephy in a few games that's probably why.

1 hour ago, Clever Fox said:

To his credit I don't think he's ever let us down, Giving 100 % everytime he plays.

It is puzzling why he hasn't been used more especially late in games where either Fats or Mav has put in a big shift.

Got sent off playing RB at Palace away as well...

Apart from that I can't think of any other occassions. Massively underused at times by several managers.

It's now in our season you want a consistent 7/10 player like Sharkey to bring back our form and be a cool head to our younger players.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Molson Canadian said:

always been surprised he never managed to get at least 1 england call up. there were a decent # of england matches in 2015-2016.

It always remain a big mystery, that season he had the most assists in the premier league. It's to hard to believe that despite Leicester winning the premier league that year, when it came to the euros just one Leicester player was picked... Vardy. While the likes of Simpson, Drinkwater and Albrighton were all over all looked. Yet six Spuds player were picked! no wonder we were shit in that euros. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Anything nice? If so, I'll have it!

Was one of them taste the difference beef ragus. Wasn't bad actually. I recommend it if you're within a decent radius of a Sainsbury's 

This wasn't a paid promotion.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

Never a pen.  Given by the home crowd and a weak ref