Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
M0901

Marc Albrighton

12 minutes ago, NasPb said:

My memory is off, he scored a worldie against someone that year, can't remember who though 

My memory is that he scored a couple of absolutely ludicrous goals in one pre-season. One of which was akin to Bergkamp vs Newcastle.

But because they were in non-competitive games it’s probably difficult to still find videos of them.

Edited by Sampson
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, NasPb said:

My memory is off, he scored a worldie against someone that year, can't remember who though 

You're missing the point.  You were referring to another team as City on the Leicester City forum.   Presumably you meant Manchester City or Norwich or York or Elgin or Truro or Edinburgh or Wells or St Albans or Bristol or Salford.

Or Coventry.

6 minutes ago, majaco said:

You were referring to another team as City on the Leicester City forum. 

Sacrilege!  I vote we virtually burn him on a virtual stake! ;) :D (Assuming it's a 'him' of course.  If he identifies as an attack helicopter, we might struggle :P )

Edited by PhillippaT

7 hours ago, Stueyt74 said:

Screenshot_20220311-091131_Chrome.thumb.jpg.e05d7dfeeb0ac7888c5afe03622aaa85.jpg

That's a lovely picture ...

But he looked more like a cat with a mouse in its claws after his goal yesterday.

MA-avatar.JPG.c76ecfbcf583533ca912ffdc6a846588.JPG

I do like  "sweetheart Kevin" ... but "bloodthirsty predator Sharkey" is that much better.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

A Leicester legend who doesn’t get enough recognition from our own fan base, never mind football pundits and ‘experts’ 

England too. No chance he'd be uncapped as a title winner if he'd played for a more fashionable club.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Absolute bloody legend of the club and I love the way he goes about his business, but not sure where he fits now?

Dragged off at half time in the cup game, more new wingers arriving and seemingly no where near the first 11.

We know he went out on loan last season because, unlike some players, he wants to play football.

I wonder if he can find himself a move before close of business on Friday. For his sake, I hope he can.

• Sad 1

33 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Absolute bloody legend of the club and I love the way he goes about his business, but not sure where he fits now?

Dragged off at half time in the cup game, more new wingers arriving and seemingly no where near the first 11.

We know he went out on loan last season because, unlike some players, he wants to play football.

I wonder if he can find himself a move before close of business on Friday. For his sake, I hope he can.

He’s not really played as a winger for us for years now though has he?

Whenever he’s had a run in the team or been in good form over the past 2 or 3 seasons it’s been as a wing back in a back 3.

Not saying that means he fits or doesn’t fit anymore but I haven’t really seen him as competing as a winger for several seasons now, he was always competing with other wing backs when we were playing the 3-4-3