Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Ryan Bennett Joins On Loan

1 hour ago, Costock_Fox said:

Got a song about his cock yet?

55 minutes ago, davieG said:

the 6ft 2in defender explained why he's so excited

"Obviously, it’s massive, massive," he said on Friday.

• Haha 1

Welcome I guess, doubt we will see you play in the prem but might get an FA cup game. 

Mainly here to let Benko go on loan. 

The positives are he is 7 years younger than Wes.  Given I thought Evans was an uninspired signing, this guy will turn out to be the next Huth.  

Just wished we had signed a winger in addition to him.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Frankowolf said:

What a signing this is for the Foxes!  Bennett is a model loyal clubman who gives 100% and doesn’t know the meaning of defeat.

He will give Foxes a new midfield dimension and a great replacement for Maguire. He never let the Wolves down and he will be greatly missed by the faithful.

Good luck Foxes. Our loss is your gain.

Thanks for the feedback, I just hope you're not his Mum or Dad and biased.

Sadly too many of our fanbase are not happy, unless were spaffing millions on someone foreign ( most have not heard of), it's a crap signing.

Yet another indication that our club is brilliantly ran. Signing a player who improves our squad depth and arguably our first eleven (in a 3-5-2) for next to nothing. No signs of silly panic buys like Igahlo in a market that clearly wasn’t going to give value for money.  We have more than enough to finish the season strong. Great work! 👏👏

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mozartfox said:

The positives are he is 7 years younger than Wes.  Given I thought Evans was an uninspired signing, this guy will turn out to be the next Huth.  

Just wished we had signed a winger in addition to him.

On the Transfer Talk thread someone commented, ironically, that he "looks delighted". I immediately thought of the underwhelming expression on Huth's face on his signing photo, also an initial winter loan, and look how well that turned out.

This was a signing out of the blue for me, but the more I think about it, it looks a very solid one. To add to the squad someone who looks solid, enthusiastic, experienced, with a realistic attitude and a reputation of a never-say-die mentality - seems just what we need at a time when our self-belief and determmination have taken a dive.

Wolves fans seem to think he's decent so perhaps this is a shrewd signing for little investment. If you think about it, if we assume morgan won't play again and possibly we don't rate benkovic then this is a snip for what could be a fourth cb in the summer.

13 hours ago, brucey said:

Is he really cup tied? I saw someone say that he wasn’t, because he didn’t get off the bench for you in the FA Cup?

FA Cup rules

15. (g)

"A substitute who does not play in a match is entitled to play for another Club in the Competition in the same season."

http://www.thefa.com/-/media/thefacom-new/files/competitions/2019-20/fa-cup/the-fa-cup-rules-2019-20.ashx

• 2 weeks later...