Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Serves him right for dropping Vardy..... we will haunt him forever. 

This guy would have in all probability sold the next seasons golden boot winner and Leicester’s all time greatest ever player because he was a leader in the dressing room and called him a dickhead once. The fact people think anything of Puel baffles me. Our number nine would be Gignac if Puel were still here.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Heymister2015 said:

Need another winger and striker after this 

No we need a left back. We dont need another winger unless we can shift Gray. Under and Barnes are likely to be our 1st choice with Albrighton and Perez as back up and as it stands Gray unless we shift him. Left back is the area we need 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

No we need a left back. We dont need another winger unless we can shift Gray. Under and Barnes are likely to be our 1st choice with Albrighton and Perez as back up and as it stands Gray unless we shift him. Left back is the area we need 

Not really justin, castagne, thomas and ricky p can play lb, all our full backs minus thomas are versatile 

41 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

This guy would have in all probability sold the next seasons golden boot winner and Leicester’s all time greatest ever player because he was a leader in the dressing room and called him a dickhead once. The fact people think anything of Puel baffles me. Our number nine would be Gignac if Puel were still here.

I agree. I’ve no time for him at all. Results wise he may not be the worst we’ve had, but in my eyes he’s down there with the worst. Turgid football....

• Like 1

Mods, we seem to have veered off into irrelevant stuff about a former manager. 

Oh, and by the way, unfunny berks - guess why I get restricted sometimes? For making threads stray. So there was a fair degree of self-irony in what I said, plus a desire to see a bit of fair play, but you make needless (and hilarious) assumptions about me with little evidence if it makes you feel better.

Edited by HighPeakFox

17 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Bet you're the type to be curtain twitching to grass up your neighbours if you see more than 6 people in their garden 😂

Alternatively he might just have wanted to come into the Fofana thread to see info about...Fofana 🤔😉

9 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

CB and striker over wingbacks as I feel the rotation of JJ & Castagne will suffice with Fuchs as back up. 

As for Gray id just run the last year of his contract out. We need him for cup games and for back up if/when we get injured so as to free the better squad players to focus on the Prem/EL. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Revisionism. Puel clearly played a part in Ricardo coming here.

He'll have played some part in all of them, I'm not suggesting the manager doesn't have a voice. 

Just that people are so overly fixated on putting responsibility for signings on managers like it's 1970 and Clough and Taylor are driving round the country tapping up old Scotsmen.

Even the media do it. All those annoying click bait articles are about managers. Mourinho is selling Alli, Pep sold Sane, Klopp bought Jota. Then people actually hold them accountable for the success and failure of those signings as if the transfer dealings of the club are uniquely down to one dictator. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Haha 1