Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

League to restart 17th June.

27 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

You have tested positivelyย - negative for the C.virus......Chilwell- virus...

your just peeved,cos you wasย not invited to his & Maddisons,Dubai night out...:P

ย 

Chilwell is a Top fullback,still Learning his trade....Trouble is some supporters cant learn to support....!!!

Or understand developing and maturing. Strange its Leicester supporters,who understand it even less,especially with the Melting-Pot of players,who won us The league.....

it seems some are still Chasing buying their First house,expecting a mansion...:nono:

But let's not forget that we were in poor form. Justin came in at Left back against Villa and had a good game. Chilwell probably wouldn't be starting if Justin wasn't swapping to fill in for Ricardo.

6 minutes ago, Vestan Pance said:

But let's not forget that we were in poor form. Justin came in at Left back against Villa and had a good game. Chilwell probably wouldn't be starting if Justin wasn't swapping to fill in for Ricardo.

We are going to be playing twice a week for six weeks (if we advance through the FA Cup). I think there's going to be a lot of rotation, and Chilwell/Fuchs would both be playing regardless of Ricardo's injury. This is going to really test the depth of our squad.ย 

24 minutes ago, Salieri said:

Quick question....I had bought 5 tickets to the Palace match which was due to be played over the Easter weekend. Just wondering if and when I would be able to get a refund?ย 

Probably announce this the same time they announce season ticket refunds. But with theย ticket office involved donโ€™t expect it to be any time soon or done in a sensible way.ย 

Edited by Wrighty22
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

Weekend 20th/21st according to the BBC article.

ย 

Games in hand on the 17th.

ย 

Doesn't give a KO time though? Or how they're showing it to us? I take it home games are actually at the home ground.

ย 

Will be hearing from the club now I guess regarding ticket money.

ย 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Yeah..

West Ham are going down ๐Ÿ˜‚

After the Tevez affair all those years ago, it would be fitting if WHU went down on a technicality if the season couldnโ€™t be completed.ย 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

Sky to have the rest?

Shareholders also approved a proposal that would see all 92ย remainingย matches broadcast live in the UK by the Leagueโ€™s existingย broadcastย partners:ย Sky Sports,ย BT Sport,ย BBC Sportย andย Amazon Prime.

ย 

...from Prem League official site. No further details of how many and which matches.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gravel said:

Shareholders also approved a proposal that would see all 92ย remainingย matches broadcast live in the UK by the Leagueโ€™s existingย broadcastย partners:ย Sky Sports,ย BT Sport,ย BBC Sportย andย Amazon Prime.

ย 

...from Prem League official site. No further details of how many and which matches.

Theyโ€™ve surely got to be able to work out a deal with terrestrial broadcasters like they did for the cricket World Cup last year.ย 

12 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

Apparently the BBC are getting 4 games. Iโ€™d of told them not to bother lolย  Presume BT are gettingย the rest

I think it's good the BBC have them though. Not everybody has paid subscriptions.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Did I hear right that the games will ONLY be televised on BT sport?

All matches will take place behind closed doors and will be broadcast live on Sky Sports, BT Sport, BBC Sport or Amazon Prime.