Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

League to restart 17th June.

2 hours ago, goody2028 said:

Can’t beat a bit of Hoddle. Remember Diers goal in the euros I think it was, ‘yeah it’s a good goal but not perfect, he could of put it more in the top corner for me’

To be fair Dier's level is no where near to Hoddle as a player. Hoddle was a great player and scored great goals, including free kicks. I think he's earned the right to comment on these things.

Fantastic news. Although there are still many serious problems in the Country I'm looking forward to watching football again. 

I do hope we're not on BT though, now I've discovered I can't mirror to the TV from the app anymore. 

7 hours ago, FoyleFox said:

Fantastic news. Although there are still many serious problems in the Country I'm looking forward to watching football again. 

I do hope we're not on BT though, now I've discovered I can't mirror to the TV from the app anymore. 

Use Chromecast. 

The picture is outstanding

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

To be decided. Next big decisions are on June 4. 

Concerns surround Liverpool more than anyone about fans going to the surroundings of the stadium 

Assume they'll stick with home and away stadiums for now, but with police presence outside. 

There's been no trouble in Germany so far, so we need to give it a trial. But if any fans step out of line, they'll be absolutely bollocked by the entire country.

12 hours ago, goody2028 said:

Can’t beat a bit of Hoddle. Remember Diers goal in the euros I think it was, ‘yeah it’s a good goal but not perfect, he could of put it more in the top corner for me’

Another one was when he said that Liverpool (I think) had one of the most knowledgeable crowds in the country 🙄

14 hours ago, Super_horns said:

Is pick on Freeview ?

Channel 11 on Freeview for me....don't think its HD. I assume it must be a crap channel as I have never ever noticed it before.

Fortunately Virgin Media decided to give me the BT Channels as a bribe, just need to decide how to get the Sky games now. Wonder if they will have any promotions to entice us back?

I have to say normally IPTV is the only way to get all 3pm kick offs so I will probably revert to that again, its not that I want to be illegal....I have to be due to the stupid blackout. 

I will happily pay for every game I want to watch in HD if they gave me the option normally. 

Edited by Foxin_Mad
  • Like 1

Just be your luck and get to the final but no be able to go!

Maybe Man City will reach the final - their fans won't mind missing out.

I did hear on TS La Liga were holding off their cup final till when crowds return.

It's Bilbao v Real Sociedad so pretty unique final and they felt there was no way fans would not turn up.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

Use Chromecast. 

The picture is outstanding

It doesnt work with the EE BT Sport app if you're not paying EE for casting. Previously I could just mirror the screen but they've recently closed that option down. Champions League qualification and I'll have to give them the extra £10.