Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

League to restart 17th June.

13 minutes ago, MPH said:

🙁 Was kind of hoping he had done some kind of Bionic man recovery and would be back a bit earlier...

I may be wrong. Sure i read he's recovering really well but that's the most likely return date. ACL wasn't it?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nalis said:

Chilwell is shit despite being England's first choice left back, we love Wilf Ndidi as we were losing without him and we arent sure if we actually want to beat Watford as Nige needs 3 points.

You are now up to date.

You forgot it was all Wellens fault.

16 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

I'll be honest - ever since UEFA had ruled in our favour with regards the European places, I'd have been fine with curtailing the season and avoiding the risk of us blowing it.

This lol

I only wanted it to come back if it meant missing out from a cancelled season

Please don't blow this Leicester

Edited by Stevosevic

30 minutes ago, lestajigs said:

Im a 37 year old ball boy, buddy so i watch the game for free, thanks for the offer though pal, much appreciated 

Actually, that’s a thought. Will they have ball slaves or will they have to fetch the feckin’ thing themselves??? 

49 minutes ago, lestajigs said:

When is our first game?

Weekend 20th/21st according to the BBC article.

Games in hand on the 17th.

Doesn't give a KO time though? Or how they're showing it to us? I take it home games are actually at the home ground.

Will be hearing from the club now I guess regarding ticket money.

Guest SO1
35 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

I'll be honest - ever since UEFA had ruled in our favour with regards the European places, I'd have been fine with curtailing the season and avoiding the risk of us blowing it.

That's the spirit! Right where you left off.:plancque:

1 hour ago, Nalis said:

Chilwell is shit despite being England's first choice left back, we love Wilf Ndidi as we were losing without him and we arent sure if we actually want to beat Watford as Nige needs 3 points.

You are now up to date.

You have tested positively - negative for the C.virus......Chilwell- virus...

your just peeved,cos you was not invited to his & Maddisons,Dubai night out...:P

Chilwell is a Top fullback,still Learning his trade....Trouble is some supporters cant learn to support....!!!

Or understand developing and maturing. Strange its Leicester supporters,who understand it even less,especially with the Melting-Pot of players,who won us The league.....

it seems some are still Chasing buying their First house,expecting a mansion...:nono:

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Voll Blau said:

If they've scrapped it, it makes a farce of the whole thing.

Sets a precedent we don't want. No relegation is something I think would be asked for again because the drop is so big financially that clubs will look for any excuse or past ruling.

• Like 1