Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shane

Tagliafico

4 minutes ago, Leeds Fox said:

All of the above, is a credit to how much Vichai and Top did for us after they took over. We’re self sufficient now but that is down to great management from the very top down. We were in debt and didn’t own our the stadium. Now we’re a self-sufficient football club in the Premier League with an unbelievably valuable squad.

We’d be paying interest on any loan we get. I suppose paying KP interest just keeps everything above board to the powers that be, who would (as @UniFox21 said) likely punish us given the chance. 

It isn’t as if King Power are using us for yearly profit and draining huge amounts from the club. We’re probably in the best position of the clubs our size. 

Need to just keep hammering away like we are. Like in the movie "Shawshank Redemption" time and pressure.

Everything changes. With the state of the world the big clubs wont be big forever.

Nicolás Tagliafico seems to be on his way to the exit at Ajax. His name has been dropped at clubs like FC Barcelona and Chelsea, but his new club could just become Leicester City.

According to TNT Sports journalist Francisco Noriega, Ben Chilwell will most likely still leave for Chelsea. "And Leicester City wants to replace him with Tagliafico. It is a transfer fee of thirty to forty million euros," said the Argentinian. The deal should be a fact in the short term.

His old club San Lorenzo can expect 12.5 percent of the transfer fee if Ajax gives the green light. It would be three to four million euros. Chelsea is expected to pay more than double the Tagliafico transfer fee for Chilwell.

Ajax and Tagliafico already made an appointment for this summer a year ago. Until a certain point in the transfer period Ajax will be relatively flexible.

• Thanks 1

All the news from Independiente | InfernoRed.com

PRESENT
The representative of Tagliafico responded about the signing to Leicester

Independent Attention: very good money could come in!

In the last hours the rumor took force that Leicester City Football Club would charge for the former left back of Independiente. Ricardo Schlieper, the defender's agent, responded: “With Nicolás Tagliafico we have been working well in the transfer market. We have talks with various teams, some more advanced than others ”.

"I do not give specific names of teams, beyond the version that circulates in the press. In the market there are usually a lot of operations that are not real, with information that is not true, "he said in How are you doing?

El Rojo has a 12.5% capital gain on a sale of over 5.2 million euros, therefore Avellaneda is very interested in it happening. The agent stated: “I still think that Tagliafico has a good market and we will see how it continues. It is not the general market that we expected, with another time and another normality. There are clubs that are going to make very important turns, because the results and changes of coaches affect ”.

Along these lines, Schlieper commented on the 3 of the Argentine National Team: “There are players who today are worth less, because the world economic situation makes all values go down. That generates more competition, but our job is to find a solution and, in case the club we want is not achieved, we will see how it continues at Ajax. "

“He has a contract, but last year we had made a pact with Ajax so that he could come out in this market at a reasonable price. We are doing everything possible so that this transfer is finally completed ”, concluded the businessman who manages Tagliafico.

9 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

All the news from Independiente | InfernoRed.com

PRESENT
The representative of Tagliafico responded about the signing to Leicester

Independent Attention: very good money could come in!

In the last hours the rumor took force that Leicester City Football Club would charge for the former left back of Independiente. Ricardo Schlieper, the defender's agent, responded: “With Nicolás Tagliafico we have been working well in the transfer market. We have talks with various teams, some more advanced than others ”.

"I do not give specific names of teams, beyond the version that circulates in the press. In the market there are usually a lot of operations that are not real, with information that is not true, "he said in How are you doing?

El Rojo has a 12.5% capital gain on a sale of over 5.2 million euros, therefore Avellaneda is very interested in it happening. The agent stated: “I still think that Tagliafico has a good market and we will see how it continues. It is not the general market that we expected, with another time and another normality. There are clubs that are going to make very important turns, because the results and changes of coaches affect ”.

Along these lines, Schlieper commented on the 3 of the Argentine National Team: “There are players who today are worth less, because the world economic situation makes all values go down. That generates more competition, but our job is to find a solution and, in case the club we want is not achieved, we will see how it continues at Ajax. "

“He has a contract, but last year we had made a pact with Ajax so that he could come out in this market at a reasonable price. We are doing everything possible so that this transfer is finally completed ”, concluded the businessman who manages Tagliafico.

would definitely take him

Edited by lcfcell

4 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

I'd guess Chelsea, Spurs(?) and maybe Man City

This isn't any sort of inside info, but if PL clubs have left-back shortlists then I imagine he's in the top 5 on most lists. Everton are keen on him though; that's definite.

Ajax are a popular club to go and raid for talent too. I'd always be looking at Ajax and those Belgian clubs who have unreal ex-players... Genk? Gent? I can't remember.

I find the Everton thing a bit weird because Digne has been great for them. Maybe it in case he leaves; similar to us with Chilwell.

Edited by The People's Hero

1 minute ago, The People's Hero said:

This isn't any sort of inside info, but if PL clubs have left-back shortlists then I imagine he's in the top 5 on most lists. Everton are keen on him though; that's definite.

Ajax are a popular club to go and raid for talent too. I'd always be looking at Ajax and those Belgian clubs who have unreal ex-players... Genk? Gent? I can't remember.

I find the Everton thing a bit weird because Digne has been great for them. Maybe it in case he leaves; similar to us with Chilwell.

Thought the same, Digne is a great talent for them.

You're right about Ajax however, they're a team to watch for talented players and much of the time a prem team can double his wages.

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

Wow seems like it's happening then! TBH it makes sense, either Chelsea buy him or they sign Chilwell instead and essentially pay for Tagliafico for us as part of that deal. 

Alex Telles would for me be the best possible LB we could get given that he's an even better version of Ricardo and thought of as much by Porto fans. But this guy is a damned good second choice! He always impressed me when I saw him play for Ajax during their run to the Champions League semi-finals. There were talks that he would go to Barcelona after that season and honestly I am surprised they didn't go for him because he would have improved them more than Griezemann did as they needed a player in that position. Oh well their loss is our gain! It will be sad to see an academy graduate go, but this guy will improve our team from the get-go. Ricardo despite being a right-back is probably our most creative player, so having a left footed version of him on the other side sounds very tasty indeed!

By the sounds of it the Premier League wages sit nicely with the player, so I think this could well happen. Jesus if we sign the starting Argentinian and Ajax left back for our club... it shows you how far we've come. This is a big boy signing if ever I've seen one.

What?

There's a left sided Ricardo? 

And he's even better?

Drop everything.  Sign him!

Edited by murphy
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, murphy said:

What?

There's a left sided Ricardo? 

And he's even better?

Drop everything.  Sign him!

Well quite honestly, Alex Telles is that good. When we signed Ricardo, the Porto fans all told us he was good, but were relieved they weren't selling Telles as he was the one they felt was irreplaceable. Given just how good Ricardo is, it's scary to think how good Telles could be. When Porto last played Liverpool, he was really good at both ends of the pitch. Why he's not playing for one of the top teams in Europe yet I don't know!? Maybe because he hasn't got that many caps as Alex Sandro of Juventus is ahead of him for Brazil? 

He had 11 goals and 8 assists last season from left back, super impressive player. 

Tagliafico is pretty good though as an alternative! Ajax play high pressing too, so he would fit in right away I think.

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Well quite honestly, Alex Telles is that good. When we signed Ricardo, the Porto fans all told us he was good, but were relieved they weren't selling Telles as he was the one they felt was irreplaceable. Given just how good Ricardo is, it's scary to think how good Telles could be. When Porto last played Liverpool, he was really good at both ends of the pitch. Why he's not playing for one of the top teams in Europe yet I don't know!? Maybe because he hasn't got that many caps as Alex Sandro of Juventus is ahead of him for Brazil? 

He had 11 goals and 8 assists last season from left back, super impressive player. 

Tagliafico is pretty good though as an alternative! Ajax play high pressing too, so he would fit in right away I think.

I must say, I'm not familiar with most European players, but my head has been turned now.  lol

43 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

If we signed Alex Telles and absolutely no one else this window, I'd consider it a great window ❤️

With Ricardo and Telles either side, we wouldn't need wingers, simple. We'd be a hard sell I think though, there will surely be Champions League clubs after him, most likely Inter to replace Ashley Young. Porto are in the Champions League themselves so could money and the league tempt him here, cos I believe we are a step down at present. 

51 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

I rate Telles and think he is just as good as you are saying, but it is worth noting that only one of his goals came from open play - he converted 8 penalties and another two from set-pieces.

Similarly 6 of his assists were from corners, I think.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, jeffschlupp said:

I rate Telles and think he is just as good as you are saying, but it is worth noting that only one of his goals came from open play - he converted 8 penalties and another two from set-pieces.

Given our lack of height and physical presence he wouldn't get 6 assists off corners per season for us!!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, jeffschlupp said:

6 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Given our lack of height and physical presence he wouldn't get 6 assists off corners per season for us!!

And given that we are not a “top” club, unlikely to get 8 penalties all season. lol