Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shane

Tagliafico

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Can people not see Man Utd sneaking in here?

No ! They only sign crap English players. And Bruno Fernandes is an absolute con artist. If We won 20 odd pens, tieliemans took them all and scored them all! Would that mean he’s as good as Fernandes? I think them finding there identity is a myth. They’ve won 10,000 pens and finished 3rd in a poor league. I don’t think there smart enough to sign players like Tagliafico

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Heymister2015 said:

No ! They only sign crap English players. And Bruno Fernandes is an absolute con artist. If We won 20 odd pens, tieliemans took them all and scored them all! Would that mean he’s as good as Fernandes? I think them finding there identity is a myth. They’ve won 10,000 pens and finished 3rd in a poor league. I don’t think there smart enough to sign players like Tagliafico

Fernandes is a v good player 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Re-think before you call my posts stupid - disagree at will, but there was nothing stupid about it.

Crazy how this place gets. Its like third grade all over again.

19 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

I hear that is exactly how he is planning to fund further transfers

Are you insinuating that Mr. Rudkin is a Gigolo or perhaps a male prostitute? The nerve.

25 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

I hear that is exactly how he is planning to fund further transfers

Great rid of The Birch and bring in Tom Jones. Better half time entertainment and i think the modern  footballer would  be impressed. Also, every time we score he could break out into a rendition of “ Its not unusual..”

24 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Wow - I've seen some opinions on here, but this takes the prize.

I think he will he found out next season. Had a little purple patch and his numbers were massively inflated by penalties. I think he’s decent enough but nothing special.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MPH said:

Great rid of The Birch and bring in Tom Jones. Better half time entertainment and i think the modern  footballer would  be impressed. Also, every time we score he could break out into a rendition of “ Its not unusual..

A bit ironic if we scored from a corner. Not sure folks would get the irony.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

People that have seen him play is he any good/ fit our style?

Also does signing a 27 year old fit how we operate? I guess he could be used to develop Thomas?

27 isn't old. It's prime age. And look at Vards. He's evidence that players can improve into their 30s. Personally I think it's good. He'd be a player for the 1st team whilst we have Thomas to grow and Fuchs as backup. We're in a position where we want to try and push on, not signing more youngsters. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

Sure he is I wish we had him here.

Very good player that was still at Lisbon till 25/26! Offered around to West Ham/spurs and no one interested. Even united fans say he’s ok/nothing special. I honestly don’t see a player above and beyond Tieliemans. Just tell vardy to dive in the box 50 times and put Youri on pens! You have the same player. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, MPH said:

Great rid of The Birch and bring in Tom Jones. Better half time entertainment and i think the modern  footballer would  be impressed. Also, every time we score he could break out into a rendition of “ Its not unusual..”

I think you're on to something there!

39 minutes ago, srex9 said:

27 isn't old. It's prime age. And look at Vards. He's evidence that players can improve into their 30s. Personally I think it's good. He'd be a player for the 1st team whilst we have Thomas to grow and Fuchs as backup. We're in a position where we want to try and push on, not signing more youngsters. 

Yes I don’t disagree I have no issue signing a 27 year old just didn’t know if it was not “club policy”?

3 minutes ago, Bert said:

We need a ready LB not a potential LB. Thomas needs a season playing regular football and bulking up before he gets near a regular starter for us. 

And that’s why it would be so wrong to sign Lewis. Telles or Tagliafico, ideal 2-3 season players 

4 minutes ago, Bert said:

We need a ready LB not a potential LB. Thomas needs a season playing regular football and bulking up before he gets near a regular starter for us. 

Thomas is going on loan I heard. .... and rightly so he will develop into a much better player playing every week in championship.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Heymister2015 said:

Why would we sign a young one when we already have one in Thomas! That would block his route into the team 

Even if he's technically good enough he wouldn't stand up to the rigors of Professional football at the top level.

A loan would be the best thing for him right now, where he'll get games and time to develop his physic and skills further.