Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shane

Tagliafico

1 minute ago, The People's Hero said:

This guy and Kabak would be great moves. 

Don’t be surprised if a right back ( yes a right back ) who has not yet been linked is actually amongst our first signings. Might depend on Amartey going. 

I wouldn’t as JJ can play on the left but someone coming in would know that Ricky will be top dog in that position so it would be unlikely to be a high quality player. 

3 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Don’t be surprised if a right back ( yes a right back ) who has not yet been linked is actually amongst our first signings. Might depend on Amartey going. 

Hope amartey can stay fit and get regular games somewhere! Was okay in most positions and unfortunately never nailed a proper position.

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

I wouldn’t as JJ can play on the left but someone coming in would know that Ricky will be top dog in that position so it would be unlikely to be a high quality player. 

He’s an excellent player but we have a lot of games next year and who knows with this injury. A lot of players come back either not the same or struggling to play more than 20 games a season. Horrible thought I know. 

25 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Nathaniel Clyne

Edited by stu

34 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

Hope amartey can stay fit and get regular games somewhere! Was okay in most positions and unfortunately never nailed a proper position.

His played 40 odd games in 4 seasons when his been fit, and hasn't played since Oct 2018 due to injury. Even before his injury he only managed 16 games in two seasons, I think he's one the club will be looking to move.

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Matty Cash?

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

Did very well at right back behind Ricky….  Shame that didn’t become an ongoing option 

He’s had rotten luck

• Like 1

Has this changed to an Armatey thread?

So no further news today on this chap?  Suppose Congers is yet to come home from Sunday Worship?

5 minutes ago, StevieB said:

We’ll soon see how keen he is to come to the prem!

1 minute ago, Spudulike said:

I don't expect that Chilwell will be going anywhere until a replacement is secured. The club will be totally rinsed once sellers know that we desparately need a left back and have a big wedge. 

That ship has sailed .....hopefully it’s sorted 

Edited by st albans fox

27 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

I don't expect that Chilwell will be going anywhere until a replacement is secured. The club will be totally rinsed once sellers know that we desparately need a left back and have a big wedge. 

Anyone we’ll be dealing with for a left back will know it’s a Chilwell replacement and know we’ve got the big bucks coming in. Whether we get (or a agree a deal for) a replacement before or after we sell Chilwell is immaterial.   

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Leeds Fox said:

Anyone we’ll be dealing with for a left back will know it’s a Chilwell replacement and know we’ve got the big bucks coming in. Whether we get (or a agree a deal for) a replacement before or after we sell Chilwell is immaterial.   

This is why telles makes sense. He has a release clause of around 35m iirc.

• Like 3