Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shane

Tagliafico

25 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

Ajax must fear Nicolás Tagliafico will leave for England. The Argentinian left back is said to have set his sights on a transfer to Leicester City.

FC Barcelona has also been linked to Tagliafico in recent days, but according to TodoFichajes and a few other sources, the Ajax player has decided to go for the Premier League. After missing out on a transfer to Chelsea, he would settle for Leicester City as the new club.

Exactly Leicester back Ben Chilwell will move to Chelsea, which reportedly transfers 55 million euros for the Englishman. The Argentinian must become his successor for 25 million euros. Tagliafico has already expressed his love for the Premier League and now seems to be capitalizing on that opportunity.

Reliable? 

5 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

Im sorry but if barca are genuinely in for him there's no way he comes here. Thankfully i dont think they are but i dont think that source is reliable.

Barca only want an Argentine to keep Messi happy. He'd be nuts to go to Barcelona over Seagrave village.

9 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

Im sorry but if barca are genuinely in for him there's no way he comes here. Thankfully i dont think they are but i dont think that source is reliable.

I doubt there's any barca interest. Given how confident some other sources have sounded about him coming here, I'd imagine the barca bit has been leaked by his agent so they've got a stronger hand when negotiating wages. Can't see it being anything more than that.

• Like 2

Just now, Heymister2015 said:

Do footballers really go out and about where they are anyway? As a premiership footballer I wouldn’t want the hassle!!

Exactly. I think we all have this image of Ruud Gullit going to art and fashion events dressed like Austin Powers. 

90% of Players live in their own bubble. Training. Resting. Facetiming. Hotels. Airports. They ain't in the Ivy dining on the taster menu or at the Royal Ballet

4 minutes ago, matty98 said:

Don't we tend to buy Argentinians in 2s? Hopefully get Buendia in aswell so he has a mate

Do all Argentinians get on?  If Leicester signed two English: me and Boris Johnson, there would be two initial problems: we'd both be crap; we wouldn't get on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don’t think it’s a slam-dunk he’d choose Barca for the simple reason that he’s 27. If he goes there to sit in the bench (which he would) his career would basically be over.

I don’t think Barca are really interested anyway.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

I don’t think it’s a slam-dunk he’d choose Barca for the simple reason that he’s 27. If he goes there to sit in the bench (which he would) his career would basically be over.

I don’t think Barca are really interested anyway.

He’d be ****ing minted tho

54 minutes ago, Heymister2015 said:

Do footballers really go out and about where they are anyway? As a premiership footballer I wouldn’t want the hassle!!

England is very small comparitively anyway. Kasper still lives in Manchester I think.

Only thing that concerns me about interest from elsewhere is that given he's 28 at the end of the month, his 4/5 year contract he signs this summer is going to be his last chance at a big move, to win something.

It would be a huge statement for him to want to come here. 

Someone get the lad a hard hat and take him round Seagrave.

1 hour ago, matty98 said:

Don't we tend to buy Argentinians in 2s? Hopefully get Buendia in aswell so he has a mate

Yeah, Buendia is definitely the best Argentinian that’s been rumoured to be leaving his club that we would take IMO.

Edited by Costock_Fox

4 hours ago, ALC Fox said:

I never thought I'd see the day an Ajax first-team player has 'set his sights' on a move to Leicester. I remember getting excited about Sergio Hellings because he used to be in their academy. Heady days.

..."it's been a life long dream of mine to play for the Leichester city fukses....."

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, jeffschlupp said:

Only thing that concerns me about interest from elsewhere is that given he's 28 at the end of the month, his 4/5 year contract he signs this summer is going to be his last chance at a big move, to win something.

It would be a huge statement for him to want to come here. 

Someone get the lad a hard hat and take him round Saffron Lane.

• Haha 1