Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Chelsea Post Match

Just now, Bostonfox73 said:

Vardy is finished, he has no pace, players have come back super unfit. Rodgers must take blame for this. Tielemans useless  looks like he is running in treacle and Barnes has no first touch. No chance of top 4!! 

Bull$hit..

How can Vardy play to his best if our players are not taking advantage of Vardy's best qualities ?

7 minutes ago, kingfox said:

This team is in a serious mess, that second half just showed everything that is wrong with us right now.

Lampard schooled Rodgers by making two subs that changed the game, Kovacic and Barkley pissed all over us in the second half, we had no answer on how to counteract that.

First half was a mixture, the midfield three were a huge positive, the front three were incredibly wasteful.

Second half was a mess from start to finish.

Rodgers atm is looking like Claude Puel.

If only we had that sort of player to bring off the bench. Imagine sucking off Lampard for that

3 minutes ago, Bostonfox73 said:

Vardy is finished, he has no pace, players have come back super unfit. Rodgers must take blame for this. Tielemans useless  looks like he is running in treacle and Barnes has no first touch. No chance of top 4!! 

I genuinely can’t believe an actual Leicester fan would say vardy is finished 

There’s no positives from that horror show again. A lack of effort from a few players out there. Dialled in crosses, halfhearted shots, trotting around. Smiles at the end. Do they realise they’ve just blown a great opportunity to play in an FA cup semi final? Do they care? I’m not so sure they all do. 

If it wasn't for Kasper we would have 0 points in league since restart and got pumped 3 nil today. I hope the rest of the team start realising that. 

Look at Chelsea today. Lampard hooked the 'young prospects' without hesitation. You have to earn your stripes. Our lot have a free ride at the minute. I'm wishing Brendan had a bit more of a temper at the moment. 

• Like 1

Just now, Tuna said:

I reject the "schooled by Lampard" accusations - look at their bench and look at ours.

I think Lampard is looking like he’s going to become a very successful manager and that Chelsea next season will be a force to be reckoned with 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fox in the North said:

Disappointed we couldn’t score but a lot less disappointed with that performance than the previous two games. I’d like to see the same starting 11 against Everton. The goals aren’t far off coming.

as long as the coaching staff can make the players believe it ..... but tomorrow will be a day off and Tuesday evening they will head up to Merseyside ..... so not really any time to get into their heads 

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I can’t believe we kept Tielemans on

Watching him up against Rudiger was like watching a bloke play against a 10 yr old

He is so physically weak

maro itoje would struggle against rudiger ...........

• Like 1

Just now, Col city fan said:

I think Lampard is looking like he’s going to become a very successful manager and that Chelsea next season will be a force to be reckoned with 

Ziyech and Werner potentially are excellent signings.

3 minutes ago, Tuna said:

I reject the "schooled by Lampard" accusations - look at their bench and look at ours.

This.

Chelsea brought on a World Cup winner as their fifth sub - we didn’t bring anyone on who has even earned an international cap (though Nacho man should have come on and Hamza did pretty well).

Edited by when_you're_smiling

5 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Look at the bigger picture and look at the reaction on the others players faces being knocked out the cup. 

How about he’s the only one that’s actually scored a goal in our three games since returning. Only one that’s even come close. 

He’s actually been one of our better players. I don’t like all this matey stuff whether it’s Maddison and Grealish or Chilwell and Barkley, but our fans need to ****ing grow up. He’s a young lad. 

Absolutely dog shit just scapegoating another good young player. It’ll be Barnes next, judging by the comments on here. If that was Vardy or Albrighton, no one would give a shit.

• Thanks 1

Didn’t post during the game cus I just knew what was going to happen.  Toothless and no passion.  And when we are like this it takes fookin AGES  to get out of it.   Our season is done and it’s just a matter of how far down we slide.  Sorry but I just can’t see us suddenly coming good ...   the 9 nil thrashings are from a long long time ago in a far off distant galaxy ....   :(

Fvckin China !!!!!!!!!!!