Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Chelsea Post Match

5 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

Can't wait to hear the usual excuses from Rodgers. 

These performances have been worse than any under Puel. And the tactics and subs are no better either 

Honestly can't see where the next goal is coming from let alone win. Have tough games coming up and can only see us getting worse.

Have nothing going forward at all, when was the last time an opposition keeper made a save?

Awful. Waiting for the clichés of bad day at the office and young team lacking confidence blah blah.

Players and Rodgers deserve a lot of stick at the moment.

I kind of see your points except the subs. Dont think we can blame Brendan as we just have nothing on the bench to change a game. If we are winning then it's ok as Mendy and Hamza are good for closing  games out and even wes of teams are launching balls into the box. When we are losing we have nothing. I have no faith in our attacking players we have on the bench to change a game. The teams around us all have far better squads which is why I'll be very surprised if we finish top 4. 

Better performance but really cannot see where our next goal is gonna come from,  im sick to the back teeth of the senseless, aimless crosses into the box when we have literally no attacking player with any height to get on the end of them, you know its just gonna get cleared time and time again, genuinely starting to think a season in Europa League might be for the best as daft as that sound to some, unless there was big changes in certain areas of the pitch then a season in the champions league might not be pleasent viewing

1 minute ago, RonnieTodger said:

Also grow up about Chilwell. Grown men getting angry because he did a smile. 

It's thoroughly embarrassing mate.

All the das come on here spewing every time we lose. Does my nut.

• Like 2

This team is in a serious mess, that second half just showed everything that is wrong with us right now.

Lampard schooled Rodgers by making two subs that changed the game, Kovacic and Barkley pissed all over us in the second half, we had no answer on how to counteract that.

First half was a mixture, the midfield three were a huge positive, the front three were incredibly wasteful.

Second half was a mess from start to finish.

Rodgers atm is looking like Claude Puel.

• Like 1

Just now, RonnieTodger said:

Also grow up about Chilwell. Grown men getting angry because he did a smile. 

Exactly! He worked his socks off today and didnt stop running. The back 4, Kasper and Praet worked so hard. He should never have taken Praet off. He looked furious at being subbed! I dont understand why he didn't bring on Kelechi? 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

I’m an extremely level headed and reasonable poster but chilwell laughing at the end has really ****ing pissed off. That little embarrassment can **** off ASAP he clearly does not give a shit. Stupid **** 

I want him sold but not because he laughs at end of matches. Because he’s overrated and some mugs might pay us a load of cash to improve the team. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

The five subs settles the game 

no way would lampard have made all his subs at half time if he only had three .... so irrespective of the fact that West Brom have a better bench than we do, that rule makes all the difference 

oh and do you now believe me that chilwell is going there ???.

This is a valid point. The 5 subs thing is stuffing teams like us (And Sheff Utd). 

It doesn't help that when we have the ball in forward wide areas or hit the byline it seems half our players think the opposition's penalty area is made of lava. How easy must it be to defend against a side that don't commit to getting anybody in the box? 

Kasper comes out with some credit and I thought Justin had a semi decent second half, the rest were a bit much of a muchness and need a rocket up their arses because Christmas onwards has been worse than anything served up under Claude, and that's saying something. 

• Like 1

I don’t really care if chilwell is smiling at the Chelsea lads, he’s getting his big break. Can you imagine being your country’s first choice left back and having to play with some these. We are miles behind wolves, United and Chelsea. You can add Spurs to that if need be. This side got lucky in the first half of the season. I can’t not believe a premier league side can play that bad for the entire 90 minutes. Especially when they are playing a weakened side who were making mistakes in the first half. It was an atrocious performance.

Just now, Voll Blau said:

Gruesome. Spurning chance after chance to win silverware and prove this era of our history didn't just involve a fluke title win.

Bottlers. The new Spurs.

Spurs Lite.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jayfox26 said:

I kind of see your points except the subs. Dont think we can blame Brendan as we just have nothing on the bench to change a game. If we are winning then it's ok as Mendy and Hamza are good for closing  games out and even wes of teams are launching balls into the box. When we are losing we have nothing. I have no faith in our attacking players we have on the bench to change a game. The teams around us all have far better squads which is why I'll be very surprised if we finish top 4. 

Yeah but we're losing by a goal for half an hour and don't even get Kelechi on? 

Why not take one of the three centre mids off for him?

Ridiculous management imo. 

Not happy seeing chilwell laughing after the game but tbf to him, he was our best attacking outlet and put in a shift. Rio got it spot on, we look toothless and think opposition keepers have had to make 4 saves in 3 games since the restart. It's also a very poor goal to concede. 

We were much better in the first half but my worry is that that is due to chelsea playing 2 days after us and them not clicking. Its worrying that nacho is not trusted when vards is so out of form and we really need to look at selling a couple of players to fund a splurge this summer on some attacking quality. 

• Like 1