Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Tottenham Hotspur Away

6 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Possibly 5-0 as we will have just scored more goals than them .... that would be fun- to stick maguire in the EL on the back of one goal .....

it’s not happening anyway !!

Best be sure… and score 20 v Spurs…

5 hours ago, Finnegan said:

The situation I just described would be very comfortable for us. 

We have a plus three goal difference advantage, if we won four nil it would be plus seven, if they lost by a goal it would be plus eight. 

Unless you think they're going to beat us 8-0 I'd say that was pretty comfortable. 

I was of course joking however. 

It wouldn't need to be 8-0 in that scenario, 4 or 5-0, the goal difference we have is negligible as if man utd win by 1 goal it's a 2 goal swing.

People over estimate Chelsea so much. They will struggle against Liverpool and Wolves, they go spanked good and proper by Sheff Utd and were lucky to beat Norwich.

People think they beat Liverpool and Wolves laughable.

Edited by Foxin_Mad
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Foxin_Mad said:

People over estimate Chelsea so much. They will struggle against Liverpool and Wolves, they go spanked good and proper by Sheff Utd and were lucky to beat Norwich.

People think they beat Liverpool and Wolves laughable.

They have a tendency to look average but someone get the job done though. Their goal difference is miles behind us and Utd but they are a point ahead. Shows they have scraped points/wins.

Just now, KrefelderFox666 said:

They have a tendency to look average but someone get the job done though. Their goal difference is miles behind us and Utd but they are a point ahead. Shows they have scraped points/wins.

Liverpool on Trophy day though, cant see Klopp accepting a loss there. If Liverpool turn up Chelsea have no chance. It would be a huge non event if they lose. Wolves they may scrap a point.

They look garbage without Kante Imo. 

4 minutes ago, Beachyboy said:

Spurs 1 Leicester 6 Vardy to score 4, surely what goes around comes around?

Would love to smash spuds with a complete performance again. Would be amazing.

Our patched up threesome at the back were not troubled by sheff United but their set up was pretty ideal for us.  Spurs movement will be closer to Arsenal and we saw how difficult we found that whilst arsenal were motivated to get forward.   

we need to hope that the spurs players are not bothered enough and that we can bridge any gaps in quality with our intensity and desire. 

• Like 1

I think we'll do ok in this one.  As I said earlier in another thread, ultimately if it comes down to us or Utd in the final game we will get screwed over by VAR and lose out.

Our best chance imo is for Chelsea to lose both of their games and for us to get the draw in this one.  A win would be decent and would give us an opportunity even if Chelsea draw their last two games.  I don't see Chelsea winning either of them.

We won't finish above Utd though because VAR will screw us over.

1 hour ago, LestaAl said:

I think it will be a draw.

Strategically speaking, a draw is probably more crucial than anything with the way the table shakes out.  3 points would obviously be great but I would take a point right now, no questions asked.

10 hours ago, Bluefoxtim said:

Will Liverpool play their kids? :thumbdown:

BR should go to the media to say how Liverpool will be very professional and will play their best and no doubt they won’t play kids. Put pressure on them, just like what Ferguson used to do. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Our patched up threesome at the back were not troubled by sheff United but their set up was pretty ideal for us.  Spurs movement will be closer to Arsenal and we saw how difficult we found that whilst arsenal were motivated to get forward.   

we need to hope that the spurs players are not bothered enough and that we can bridge any gaps in quality with our intensity and desire. 

Its all true, but Bennett, Morgan, Evans has a slighty MON-era feel to it. Try and limit them to crosses.

We are due a set piece goal, and since Wesley Morgan is giving us flashbacks again.