Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Tottenham Hotspur Away

45 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

They lost out on winning the league, that would love for is not to be top 4

Yeah but also making life hard for Chelsea would be a thought. There is no love lost there after they ultimately took enjoyment out of their failure.

I didn't know Ali was out. But that lad Bergwijn is useful from what I've seen. It really depends on which Spurs turn up.

If they're at it then we'll have a difficult game. Managers always talk up the game to their team. They've really nothing to play for as I see it only pride.

Let's hope they're already on the Beach.

I would be surprised if we won. Bergwijn and Son are two of the fastest, most powerful attackers in the Premier League. They will have a field day with our centrebacks, remember how Son embarrassed us last time with Maguire and Evans?

Edited by Nicolo Barella

9 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

I would be surprised if we won. Bergwijn and Son are two of the fastest, most powerful attackers in the Premier League. They will have a field day with our centrebacks, remember how Son embarrassed us last time with Maguire and Evans?

we shouldn’t be drawn onto them and expose ourselves in that regard. But Jose is a tactical master .....if his plan involves ceding possession to us (wouldn’t get away with it infront of the home crowd )  and catching us on the break then Brendan needs to be savvy enough for us not to get too far forward with control of the play. That leaves too much space in behind. 

• Like 1

A side twist is with Arsenal winning today, 7th may not be enough to get a Europa League place. 

With the top 5 locked in, and a wait to see if Arsenal can win the FA Cup, only 6th place will guarantee a EL place at the end of the league season.

5 teams will still be looking at that spot and any slip up now will surely mean no Europe next season.

A must win game for both teams.

2 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

A side twist is with Arsenal winning today, 7th may not be enough to get a Europa League place. 

With the top 5 locked in, and a wait to see if Arsenal can win the FA Cup, only 6th place will guarantee a EL place at the end of the league season.

5 teams will still be looking at that spot and any slip up now will surely mean no Europe next season.

A must win game for both teams.

A good warm up for what is basically a cup final against United

43 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

The last time Son played us the only people embarrassed where him and his Tottenham side as they were on the wrong end of a defeat. 

Also Son isn't that quick is he? I'm sure he's no slouch but he never struck me as a proper pace merchant like Traore, Vardy, Mane or sterling. In fact lucas moura would be giving wes and bennett more sleepless nights for his pace. 

Edited by The whole world smiles

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

we shouldn’t be drawn onto them and expose ourselves in that regard. But Jose is a tactical master .....if his plan involves ceding possession to us (wouldn’t get away with it infront of the home crowd )  and catching us on the break then Brendan needs to be savvy enough for us not to get too far forward with control of the play. That leaves too much space in behind. 

I just don't really see an easy way Rodgers can deal with it. I hope he does, but it will be very difficult.

1 hour ago, The whole world smiles said:

The last time Son played us the only people embarrassed where him and his Tottenham side as they were on the wrong end of a defeat. 

Also Son isn't that quick is he? I'm sure he's no slouch but he never struck me as a proper pace merchant like Traore, Vardy, Mane or sterling. In fact lucas moura would be giving wes and bennett more sleepless nights for his pace. 

If you read the rest of my sentence, you would have seen I was talking about last season, when they won 3-1 despite us playing well, where Son skinned Maguire. And yes, Son is incredibly quick, one of the fastest in the league. I don't know what to say, put "Heung-Min Son pace" into YouTube or something.

Harry Kane has played against Leicester 13 times and scored 14 goals – and not just for Spurs, either. A younger Kane netted on loan for Millwall at The Den, before his own largely unsuccessful stint with the Foxes, and since then he's only failed to net in three Premier League meetings against the Foxes.

These players are every fan's worst nightmare - the kind you know will ruin your afternoon whether he's on the pitch for 30 seconds or an hour, and there's nothing you can do about it. 

let’s hope this isn’t Wes tomorrow 

image.gif.33790f9fb4df13675e75fd96488c967e.gif

Edited by HankMarvin

13 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Think the manure fix is in for them to qualify so wouldnt be surprised if we lose tomorrow to some dodgy VAR decision. Having said that i hope we Kane the barstards.

They have even brought this up up the spurting cock forum.