Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Tottenham Hotspur Away

They'll be a typical mourinho team which is hard to beat and have had a few good results to get back into Europa league contention. We will do well to win here but if we play like we did today we have every chance. 

• Like 1

I don’t think I realised just how much I wanted top 4 until FT today. Please boys, just go out there on Sunday afternoon and get the 3 points. Dig deep, run hard, fight for every ball, and the rest will fall in to place. Win on Sunday and we’re so nearly there. Chelsea will lose at Liverpool. They may even struggle to beat Wolves. 

A draw v Tottenham would guarantee that we go into the final game knowing a win by any score against Man United ensures we finish above them and qualify for the Champions League. So while a win would be fantastic, I’ll take a draw.

It’s unfair that United play their penultimate fixture after us, because if, say, we lose to Spurs by a one-goal margin, they will know that a 5-0 win at home to West Ham would mean that we would have to beat them by at least two goals (rather than one) to finish above them on goal difference.

Obviously Chelsea are in the equation too, but we can only influence our own results, so I put this down as a Must Not Lose game rather than Must Win.

• Like 1

I'd take a point. Moves us 3rd with Chelsea yet to play, and if they lose to Liverpool then it leaves us needing to match their result on the final day.

Even if we win it's going to the last day of the season.

Mourinho has got these difficult to beat at the moment, Kane is back firing ready for a stat padding hat trick against us as per.

If we lose or draw, we have to beat Utd in the final match to get CL football. If we beat these, we only have to draw the final match.

We really are down to the bare bones when you look at our lineup and bench against Shef Utd, so many injuries and suspensions to key players, but the squad stepped up far more than the first team players have recently. I can see us beating Spurs, but Chelsea will beat Liverpool and it will all come down to the final day (and a dodgy VAR decision :ph34r:)

They tend to finish the match strongly, having put very little attacking effort in in the first 75mins. Ideally we will be 3-0 up by then ;). They aren't a particularly good side - but Son scares me. I'm starting to feel a bit ill already. It's going to be like 2016 all over again with regards to nerves. I love it!

I imagine the line up will be pretty much the same as today, only change probably being whether its Barnes, Gray, or Nacho that starts

Problem is with how dodgy Liverpool have been since they won the title I wouldn't be surprised if Chelsea went there and managed to get at least a point

Certainly going to be an interesting final day and to be fair I must admit, it is great being involved in a race like this, I can't really remember the last time we had anything to really play for in the final game, maybe Forest the season before we won the Championship for the final playoff place?