Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

4 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

United to beat Spurs the best result for us in the later game? That would probably just about kill Spurs chances of reaching the 68 points mark.

I don't see them finishing above West Ham, Chelsea and Liverpool.

I actually want Spurs to win, which is even weirder than wanting Utd to win.

If Utd win, we ain't catching them, but Spurs would still be well in the mix for the top four.  

Spurs are currently playing for one of two spots in CL.  We are playing for one of three.  I'd rather keep it that way.

I think.

11 minutes ago, surrifox said:

Right , which of these 2 sets of rancid c**ts do we want to win ? Probably Man U to torpedo spurs top 4 ambitions 

Yep Man U for me. We aren't catching them and the last thing we need is another team in the top 4 chase gaining 3 more points on us.

14 minutes ago, nnfox said:

I actually want Spurs to win, which is even weirder than wanting Utd to win.

If Utd win, we ain't catching them, but Spurs would still be well in the mix for the top four.  

Spurs are currently playing for one of two spots in CL.  We are playing for one of three.  I'd rather keep it that way.

I think.

Surely not? Keeping the distance from the rest below us is more of a priority than staying closer to second who are still ahead anyway. If Spurs win this they're only 4 points behind with us still to play which could see us drop out of Europe altogether.

Son was holding McTominay's hand, which made McTominay flick his hand out to escape Son's grasp.  Not a foul.

How come the commentators (and VAR) didn't see that ?

Edited by Vacamion