Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Just now, TheUltimateWinner said:

Surprised Son managed to score that after his concussion.

He’s a good guy though. 

haha. Even Tyler just said it. "He's a good guy". Load of rubbish.

I am still gobsmacked at that disallowed goal... They really need to mic the refs up like in american football, so they can explain the decisions. Its a 50/50, that the ref do not give and then he can give it afterwards; did not think that was the point of VAR.

And obviously they just go and score.

I actually do not mind a Spurs win. I want the top 4 race to be a mad competitive one and we actually prove, that we are not bottlers.

5 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

Players are so frail these days, we must mollycoddle our footballers, please #prayforourfootballers. 

Did you see Lingard go to ground earlier when Wilf brushed his head slightly? If that's not enough he carried on holding his head to try and convince the viewers that what had happened genuinely hurt. As if to turn it on us that we're the idiots who should fall for it lol it's genuinely unbelievably and wouldn't be accepted in any other aspect of life 

Edited by Stuntman_Mike