Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

19 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Ole would be absolutely right to call it out and more managers should do, make the players look like idiots is the only way it stops. But problem is he's an hypocrite like the rest of them as they ignore it when its their own players. 

I bet Fernandes gets a slap up 9 course Cordon Bleu meal after every match.

40 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Ole would be absolutely right to call it out and more managers should do, make the players look like idiots is the only way it stops. But problem is he's an hypocrite like the rest of them as they ignore it when its their own players. 

14 penalties all season

dont get me started on his lack of credibility, lets start with his agent and a certain player at molde accused of something not so nice

15 hours ago, The Bear said:

It's all still in your own hands and you have WBA/Palace/Saints/Newcastle to come. I'd back you to get 10 points there. 

Yeah it's just about our mental state now. 

There's actually no shame in losing to Man City and then WHU away. It's just one of those things. If we bounce back with a win in our next game then we should really be back on track. 

It's just how much last year gets in their heads. 

We could definitely do with Vardy getting a bit of a confidence boost but Iheanacho's form is electric and when you've got any striker in that kind of mood you should always be picking up points. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Yeah it's just about our mental state now. 

There's actually no shame in losing to Man City and then WHU away. It's just one of those things. If we bounce back with a win in our next game then we should really be back on track. 

It's just how much last year gets in their heads. 

We could definitely do with Vardy getting a bit of a confidence boost but Iheanacho's form is electric and when you've got any striker in that kind of mood you should always be picking up points. 

Couldn’t agree more with this post. 

5 hours ago, twister said:

14 penalties all season

dont get me started on his lack of credibility, lets start with his agent and a certain player at molde accused of something not so nice

lol

11 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Pedro Neto out for the rest of the season and will miss the Euros, such a shame as he has been a really good player to watch

Gutted for the lad. Where did you hear that?

Edited by The Bear

On 11/04/2021 at 17:47, LCFCCHRIS said:

Well said. You've got to imagine they don't change the rules because they feel it benefits the enjoyability of the game or the drama or something? There has to be a reason because it's glaringly obvious. For me it's putting me off more and more every time.

This is the bit I don’t get. I can’t see a single upside to this collective acceptance of cheating.  All I can assume it’s everyone just sucking up to ultra-rich, ultra-famous players, the same way everyone laughs at their bosses shite jokes.

Just now, Sol thewall Bamba said:

VAR went 10 minutes before turning the game into a geometry class, is this progress?

I know I'm shouting what are they pissing about for it's a goal the guy who headed it is not offside.