Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

22 minutes ago, fox_up_north said:

Ever since that tackle on the Everton player I've seen Son for what he is - a dirty little fucher who gets away with it because he plays well and has a cheeky smile.

"He's not that sort of player" is a phrase that works once but not the fifth, sixth, seventh time

I noticed that McTominey whacked Son's right eye, but he went down covering his left. He certainly made a meal of it.

First good result for us this weekend. Thought Man Utd played really quite well there - I often think they win but don't overly impress, but they did well today.

Spurs are crap, we can't be worrying about them.

Just now, Dan LCFC said:

First good result for us this weekend. Thought Man Utd played really quite well there - I often think they win but don't overly impress, but they did well today.

Spurs are crap, we can't be worrying about them.

When they were winning today, I was. Considering they play twice before we play again meant that could have been ahead of us by the time we play West Brom and that would have hurt lol

4 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Finally, a result goes our way.

Hopefully Everton lose tomorrow, then it's Everton vs. Spurs on Friday, think we could do with an Everton win there.

Have just noticed that if Everton win their 2 games in hand there'll be only 3 points off us. Jeez this is getting stressful.

Edited by Sunbury Fox