Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, FoyleFox said:

The only positive in a miserable weekend of results. Shocking state of affairs when the only positive in a weekend is a Man U win, granted it was against Spurs which is a bonus.

Yes, a shocking state of affairs to be 3rd in the league with 7 games to go. Oh, the humanity! 

• Like 1

It pains to say it..butt Manutd are a Damn Good side...

They have the Quality und Mental strength to go to Spurs and take their game up a notch or 2 These last 3 months..

Deservingly 2nd..Until Today I had hoped we could still Chase them down....Es might have reached higher Skill sets, But the team, like Rodgers has mentions previously are far Top passive, For me put mental strength through a game Waivers far Too much, But I so put this down to us Not being able find Team selection

consistently & featuring players Not yet even 95% Match fit.....

The Problem is we Dont have the Ressource to  allow returnees easily aclimatise again....

Es have come back from Losing positions, But ist bound to get to the players when the season gets longer & again you cant Build on any permanency....

We are 2nd to united with Away wins..so we have still delivered..

I cant Blame Rodgers...& Now this EOS Run in...will all be down to players being up for it, from the 1St minute..!!

I’ll call it now. We won’t get 12 points (or 10) from the next four. I’d be delighted with 9 and think we’ll get 7 or 9. It’s still in our own hands, and I’d fancy us to get something at Old Trafford from a Utd that’s already qualified for the CL. And I fancy us to beat a Spurs team that’s going to finish nowhere & sack it’s manager. 
11-13 points needed. Still very doable, whatever happens in the next four games. So long as we don’t lose them all that is 😬

It's two from 4 now. Everton might sneak back into contention yet but hard to see beyond current 3rd to 6th teams. I think 10 points in our next 4 games is needed.

See some are dismissive of West Ham but they are getting the points despite their closing out wobbles so I think they are definitely in it with a great chance. 

The other three teams definitely have momentum for now. We need to wrest some back. 

17 minutes ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

It's two from 4 now. Everton might sneak back into contention yet but hard to see beyond current 3rd to 6th teams. I think 10 points in our next 4 games is needed.

See some are dismissive of West Ham but they are getting the points despite their closing out wobbles so I think they are definitely in it with a great chance. 

The other three teams definitely have momentum for now. We need to wrest some back. 

I think the important 

momentum, is that nacho shook off some of the international break cobwebs. 

Because we need a goal scorer and Vardy is looking miles off the pace 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, foxinsox said:

I noticed that McTominey whacked Son's right eye, but he went down covering his left. He certainly made a meal of it.

tuna.jpg

• Haha 4

24 minutes ago, The Bear said:

It's all still in your own hands and you have WBA/Palace/Saints/Newcastle to come. I'd back you to get 10 points there. 

You can't be a Leicester fan with that sort of rational minds...

Oh, you aren't. Stick around, please :flowers: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

VAR 'It wasn't part of Mctominays natural movement, hence why it was ruled a foul'

Just. ****. Off.

Peter Walton yesterday was saying it was a yellow for Liam Cooper, then when the ref changed his mind, said yeah it's correct it was a red. MAKE THEM ACCOUNTABLE, I'VE HAD ENOUGH.

Son didn't even hold the part of his face McTominay brushed.

Unsurprising that this twat does it and gets away with it.

Guest bennytwohats

The sooner we can put this weekend behind us the better. I don’t think it’s run away from us just yet, but today’s result was the difference between us being in pole position and us being part of the pack.

I really can’t face it if we bottle it again. Would be heartbreaking for everyone involved

1 hour ago, Corky said:

Son didn't even hold the part of his face McTominay brushed.

Unsurprising that this twat does it and gets away with it.

Lay off Son. He's not that type of player:ph34r:

Just now, UniFox21 said:

That Son simulation is genuinely pathetic. Honestly appalling. 

It's a shame that they can't be punished for these scenarios after matches have finished.

• Like 1

Just now, Wymsey said:

It's a shame that they can't be punished for these scenarios after matches have finished.

Was thinking the same thing. It's embarrassing, as a fan I'm embarrassed to watch it. To think Tarkowski was able to shin a Newcastle player in the head to no punishment

• Like 1