Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Don't think there was really a good or bad result for us possible there, but keeps them both within touching distance. I feel that Liverpool will tail off more than United the longer the season goes on, more injuries plus they have Champions League whereas United only have EL.

Edited by Leicester_Loyal

Just now, StanSP said:

Let's face it, they're not average. Just on this showing they are. 

Sorry Liverpool are no way the team they were last 2seasons and its showing and man utd are an average team and have been since they last won the league we have nothing to be frightened about.had I said before average teams

Just now, lcfc cowboys said:

Sorry Liverpool are no way the team they were last 2seasons and its showing and man utd are an average team and have been since they last won the league we have nothing to be frightened about.had I said before average teams

Okay thanks for letting me know. 

• Haha 3

Given the pandemic it's probably to be expected that it's a wild Premier League season. This time round, there is no one stand-out team, meaning that the title is well up for grabs, and we are very definitely in the conversation. Do I think we will win it? No, but I think it's so encouraging to see that we are as good as anyone in this league on a consistent basis.

Will be really interesting to see the final table, I can see on the final day the entire top 5 still being up for grabs if the season continues to progress in the way it has done.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Don't think there was really a good or bad result for us possible there, but keeps them both within touching distance. I feel that Liverpool will tail off more than United the longer the season goes on, more injuries plus they have Champions League whereas United only have EL.

Touching distance? You what.... you what.... you what, you what, you what?

You know we're above Liverpool?

• Haha 1