Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, Countryfox said:

How can you say if it’s that close let it go ..  if it’s offside it’s offside ..  if you want to change the VAR rules then fair enough ..  it’s black and white to me and I don’t know what all the fuss is about ..

Agreed. I think it's ridiculous but at least it's fair  and the same for everyone.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Just shows how good goalkeepers win points. Unreal to think Martinez was second choice at Arsenal for so long.

and yet his poor goalkeeping would have been punished if the offside rule wasn't so utterly ridiculous.

3 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

If I was a manager I would make the players roll their shirt sleeves up or get them shortened to help in those VAR situations. 

I'd have their arms amputated...

Edited by fuchsntf

The game is now a complete joke. I really wish they would use VAR on all these babies that keep going down holding their faces as if they have been 10 rounds with AJ, when no-one has actually touched them & book them accordingly. But then again from what we have seen today the VAR official would probably ignore it anyway.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Bats8711 said:

Again - offside is offside no matter how close.  No problem with that and if you can definitively show a player is even 1 mm offside I'm fine with that.

But - those lines they drew - I mean, come on.  

You can't. 

• Like 4