Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

People moaning about the chilwell comments, it's just a forum people calm down...

On that note though I always said at the time that with his level of development and having just cemented himself as the England LB that it was a naive move on his behalf. His intricate play is, well, there isnt any and never has been. Unless Lampard was guaranteed 6 yrs there then ok, but again its naive to not think there'll be another turnover of managers ending turn jeopardising his place.

I do feel sorry for the guy even though hes had his head pulled cash wise when he couldve gone to a better club. I hope his next decision is better than this one. He was a foxes graduate through and through so I hope he finds his feet so to speak.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

I do feel sorry for the guy even though hes had his head pulled cash wise when he couldve gone to a better club. I hope his next decision is better than this one. He was a foxes graduate through and through so I hope he finds his feet so to speak.

Don't feel bad. He's at a club he 'now loves'. He'll be as happy to sit on that bench as any of us would be to sit on Leicester's bench. 

• Like 1

I would take Chilly back in a flash......as back up for Thomas:ph34r:. Seriously we got very good money for him and he is not missed at all, same as Harry.  Great recruitment by the Club and I wish him all the best for what he did for us.

Just now, FOXSE said:

I think it might be better if spurs actually beat Chelsea.  I think they will finish the season stronger than spurs.

Agree. 

I've come to the realisation that Spurs just aren't very good.

• Like 3