Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Good pen by Jorginho.

That's how penalties should be taken, not the fancy slow footstep dances the likes of Fernandes etc do.

Edited by Wymsey
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

eh

There is not in a million years enough contact on Werner's foot to make him take off, spin fifty times in the air, flail all his limbs around, howl like he's been shot, land on the ground and roll eight times.

It's a dive.

It was, without doubt, stupidly clumsy defending but Werner wasn't actually impeded and he did throw himself on the floor.

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

There is not in a million years enough contact on Werner's foot to make him take off, spin fifty times in the air, flail all his limbs around, howl like he's been shot, land on the ground and roll eight times.

It's a dive.

It was, without doubt, stupidly clumsy defending but Werner wasn't actually impeded and he did throw himself on the floor.

To me, a dive is where there is no contact at all.

Werner heavily exaggerated the contact, I don't deny that. 

A dive is what Martial did on Tuesday night.

Edited by StanSP

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

It's a dive.

That's 90% of all penalties these days sadly. I agree with you but it's always going to be one unfortunately.

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

Mourinho is finished at the top level, especially in the league, he may still have cup runs in him. I wonder if he will ever drop to a club or level where is style is more accepted. He could become the new Big Sam or Pulis.

International level is perfect for him. He can hand pick players who will put up with his sh!t.

2 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Mourinho is finished at the top level, especially in the league, he may still have cup runs in him. I wonder if he will ever drop to a club or level where is style is more accepted. He could become the new Big Sam or Pulis.

I think this his last chance in the premier league can't see any other the so called top six going for him. Don't think he'd drop lower to manage anyone else.

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Yeah and you're 10000% wrong.

Unfortunately, the law makers of football agree with you, which is why we still have simulation everywhere in football and nobody doing anything about it.

Okay thanks.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hammo said:

Spurs are playing like they are a man down rather than a goal down. Bizarre tactics...

Spurs are playing like a  bottom half team with a man down up against a top 6 club away.

6 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

It's a dive.

Dier's kick on Warner was more of an obvious penalty than many I've seen recently.

It looked a penalty straight off.

If you shout dive at this, did you shout dive at all the others?