Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

2 minutes ago, trabuch said:

Like most Spurs games these days this is pretty rancid. 

I'm currently spending my time trying to work out who Tuchel reminds me of. I think it might be Michael Stipe.

With a hint of Niles from Frasier. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, adam said:

Just been thinking, If Jose gets the boot I wonder if tottenham will come in for Rodgers. Not the best thought I have ever had! 

I don't think Brendan would leave us for Tottenham, I mean as it stands Leicester could playing champions league football I mean why leave behind that for a mid table club. My money would be on Rafa taking over at Tottenham.

1 minute ago, Leicesterpool said:

I don't think Brendan would leave us for Tottenham, I mean as it stands Leicester could playing champions league football I mean why leave behind that for a mid table club. My money would be on Rafa taking over at Tottenham.

Villas Boas is free again ...

1 minute ago, Leicesterpool said:

Kante did exactly that after our title win...

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Chelsea are bkgger and more attractive than Spurs. 

Spurs aren't big enough that they can lure our manager away.

Edited by Koke
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Yeah, the reason to go is to join a team that are capable of buying the very best players in the world. So still not spurs..

7 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

If you shout dive at this, did you shout dive at all the others?

I think I'm pretty damn consistent to be honest.

It's something I'm pretty militant about, even when our lot do it.

I'm aware that sometimes a player can be running at considerable speed and it doesn't take a heavy touch on the ankle to put them off balance, so it's not like a demand a hideously crunching tackle before I'll accept that something's a foul.

But I'm so, so, so tired of seeing any old slight brush of contact used to justify players launching themselves to the ground for a penalty. It's gotten worse since VAR because VAR refuses to make any subjective call on it, so if they see a pixel of one player graze another they'll not over-rule anything. It's utterly hideous, it's a complete epidemic that's been infecting the game for most of my adult life and gets progressively worse.

• Like 4

Just now, Koke said:

Chelsea are bkgger and more attractive than Spurs. 

Spurs aren't big enough that they can lure our .anger away.

I'm not sure. Still quite an attractive side to manage if your not a leicester fan. Probably pay more wages, based in London and can attract better players than us. Who nos.