Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

It didn't really go away. National League is still being played...

I mean Coalville's level :D

I can't wait to be stood freezing my balls off with 2-300 people so I'm not tempted to subject myself to stuff like this on a regular basis.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Koke said:

Mason Mount has 1 assist from open play this season. You can see why. His final ball is terrible. Get someone better at CAM and a good striker and Chelsea will be a serous team.

Will still be picked ahead of Maddison in the next England squad. 

15 minutes ago, Koke said:

Mason Mount has 1 assist from open play this season. You can see why. His final ball is terrible. Get someone better at CAM and a good striker and Chelsea will be a serous team.

That's a mad stat. The way pundits talked about him after he was left out of Tuchel's first game made him sound like the second coming and Frank's best player. He's only scored a couple of goads all season as well. 

1 minute ago, Hoopla10 said:

That's a mad stat. The way pundits talked about him after he was left out of Tuchel's first game made him sound like the second coming and Frank's best player. He's only scored a couple of goads all season as well. 

He has 2 PL goals. 1 from a free kick. 

His stats are terrible for someone who plays CAM for Chelsea.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Spurs are literally nothing without Kane. 

Definition of a 1-man team? Obviously they have Son but look how ineffective he is 1) without Kane and 2) in this Mourinho system.

Honestly he could've gone off at HT and I wouldn't have noticed

• Haha 2