Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Leicester 0-2 Man Utd post match

Long long long hard look at some of thses players, bit just ability but mentality. Even Kelechi laughing at Morgans missed shot at the end of a big game is annoying, it's not really funny at all. Missing key players was bad, but games like Norwich away Brighton home Watford away when we were near full strength did the damage. Shocking 2nd half of season. 

Gray, Albrighton, Morgan see you later, actual goal threatening wingers, a striker and someone resembling a creative midfielder to rival Maddison please. 

Feel absolutely dejected. What a complete and utter shambles we’ve been since Christmas. I’m struggling to believe it. We need a kind set of fixtures to start the season next time out or we’re going to be in serious bother I reckon. 

Edited by Manini

1 minute ago, hejammy said:

Mate apart from his mistake he was brilliant, chatting bob

He did hardly anything all game accept gift them the ball for the winner! You can’t think he’s the type of player we need going forward surely... maybe as a sub when we need to bring on a defensive mid but should miles away from starting 11

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, martyn said:

The set up and way we played for 65 mins was fine. Cant legislate for individual errors which then stuff the plans up just before a change in approach . Don't really blame Rodgers for that. 

Having said that the way the game ended with the red card and Kasper calamity was a fitting bookend to how poor we've been since January. 

Hopefully this isn't a hammer blow to the ability we have to strengthen. The team when everyone is available is good, but quality reinforcements are badly needed 

Only thing I would blame for is taking Nacho off. He's been out best striker since restart and was having a good game today 

Guest Fktf
3 minutes ago, Pete from the USA said:

Did Vardy win the Golden Boot? Arsenal-Watford ended 3-2.

Yanks and their stats. Who gives a flying fcuk? 

1 minute ago, martyn said:

The set up and way we played for 65 mins was fine. Cant legislate for individual errors which then stuff the plans up immediately. Don't really blame Rodgers for that. 

Having said that the way the game ended with the red card and Kasper calamity was a fitting bookend to how poor we've been since January. 

Hopefully this isn't a hammer blow to the ability we have to strengthen. The team when everyone is available is good, but quality reinforcements are badly needed 

Yes, as stupid as the moments of madness at Bournemouth. Presumably Evans gets the September matches off.

Guest ttfn
3 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

I don't understand this.  Getting to where at 0-0?  70 minutes, 75?  Then what?  What were we gonna do then, try? 

What he didn’t want was for us to go behind and have our geriatric centre backs exposed to their pace. 

We saw what happened last week when we set out to dominate. We played well in the first half last week and went in 3-0 down.

The finishing is a serious issue.

Dont get me wrong I am absolutely adamant that Rodgers needs to shoulder the blame for this collapse but the only difference between us and our opponents in the last 2 games has been the finishing.

Edited by ttfn

Just now, Vacamion said:

Imagine if Wes had scored that volley...

Imagine if Chilwell scored his against Atletico, King took down Hogg, Kermorgant laced it.

Don’t do it to yourself man lol 

• Haha 1

It hurts now but I think this squad is better suited for the Europe league. I rather go further in a campaign than get thwarted in a group of death.

Cant help but feel this is a blessing in disguise. Shades of the 12/13 season, this. We’ll fight back. Don’t worry. Keep the faith.

I didn’t watch the game today. Frankly I didn’t want to put myself through it all, so I accepted we were fifth and just got on with my day. 

Not particularly impressed with how things have gone, throwing away a 14 point lead is shameful. I just hope the club are ready for next season, the Europa league is a different beast to the champions league, and many under equipped clubs feel the burn. 

Played well, deserved more. Ref helped United as much as he could. 

Never a pen, they didn't look like scoring otherwise and we could have had 3 or 4 if we finished better...

Another one of those games! 

Their player wrestling Evans in the box, literally, and winning a freekick for it!? Is in the wrong sport!

Maguire diving everytime a player goes shoulder to shoulder can do one! 

What a trash way to end the season! Don't understand how refs can still give penalties when the ball is clearly won, even after VAR.