Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Leicester 0-2 Man Utd post match

Objectively, 5th place is a great season, don’t get me wrong.

But at the same time, given the points lead we had, the failure to qualify for the Champions League has been nothing short of a disaster.

Huge questions need to be asked about our performances this calendar year, and there are some players that are nowhere near the level we want to be at.

Edited by RoboFox
  • Like 4

Good season based on pre season expectations but top bottle job given where we were. 

Think we got it right on the day, contain and then go for it late one, and we're actioning it reasonably well.

Need a better option than Choudhury though cos he's got a mistake in him every game. The bloke doesn't get into any other PL team, only gets in here cos he's a local lad. 

Tbh I'm more ****ed off that it's 'oh Man Utd are struggling give them a penalty' FC that have done us in the end. Even trained the 80m centre half to dive for a free kick every time the ball goes into the box. 

1 minute ago, jmono84 said:

I’ve said it before on here... nothing against the lad and I would love to see him do well but Hamza isn’t no where near this level

Mate apart from his mistake he was brilliant, chatting bob

What a pitiful attempt that was. We did well to keep it at 0-0 until HT, but what a truly pitiful second half display. No urgency, quality or discipline. It's frightening to say that Justin and Thomas were our best players out there, the two young reserves. Evans and Schmeichel - our model pro's with such bad mistakes in a high stakes game, that's unforgiveable.

This team cannot handle pressure. The manager needs to address that before next season. 

Throwing away that 14 point cushion is completely unforgivable and there needs to be changes in the off season. We need quality recruitment, Rodgers job now depends on

that and the start of next season.

Our experienced pros letting us down again. 

Jonny Evans giving away fouls every single time in the opposition box and then stupidly diving in seeing red and scuppering our plans for the start of next season already! 

Kasper giving the ball away all game AGAIN but the commentary won’t mention that because of his dad. Another horrendous error to add to his collection. 

Swapping Perez for Kelechi was the turning point for me, we had nothing going forwards after that change. 

God knows what Hamzah was doing for the goal as well.

Vardy winning the golden boot the only positive.

2 minutes ago, IsItMuzzy said:

Brendan smiling with Solskjaer after the game. He doesn't care he still gets paid millions per year. Absolutely gave up, none of them seem to care

He would have been on a massive bonus to qualify for the Champions League. even if he didn't care about the team, which I don't believe for a second, he'd care about the money.

• Like 1