Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HighPeakFox

Hamza

Just now, Beachyboy said:

Evans should of known that and just cleared it long, thought he should of brought him off for Praet when Perez come on at around 55-60 mins

I don't blame him for the goal especially, I just don't think he's good enough.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

The poor guy must be feeling terrible right now, as do we all. Just wanted to mention him, as I thought he'd done really well up until that point, and the (apparent) plan seemed to be working. He's going to get lots of blame, and in the larger scheme of things, it isn't his fault.

Agree with you but you should know that the 'knee jerkers' on here will not sympathise with your sentiments.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Agree with you but you should know that the 'knee jerkers' on here will not sympathise with your sentiments.

I have no time for them. Someone on the forum is doing his nut because some people aren't losing their s**t over this. People who simply cannot comprehend that others might see things differently is such a depressing aspect of humanity, and why our country is in such a mess right now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Our football coaches, mental coaches and physios have their work cut out now to fix all the issues that has ruined such a promising season. if and I do say IF we find ourselves starting this great again this capitulation must NEVER EVER be allowed to happen again.

mistakes can happen to anyone but for our players we’ve done it to ourselves. We lose the ball in dangerous areas which almost leads to instant trouble. Its led to poor game management. We are weak mentally so that has to change and improve. Can’t lose our heads.

brendan start Earning your big bucks the honeymoon period is over!

Choudhury was having a good game. Leicester have been shambles since the return and that includes most of the players. Errors on so many occasions but we’d rather write off a homegrown talent due to to one. Let’s say a player makes a mistake that leads to a goal. Why not say Barnes is equally liable for not scoring his chance.

Every game we miss a tonne of scoring opportunities, but we blame the defenders who are forever absorbing pressure. 

today we needEd a win. That is impossible if you don’t score. You can concede and still win, but if you haven’t scored any you can’t win. So how can we be blaming defensive errors.

Childish really, shows why ‘fans’ are fans and not involved in the actual game. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

The poor guy must be feeling terrible right now, as do we all. Just wanted to mention him, as I thought he'd done really well up until that point, and the (apparent) plan seemed to be working. He's going to get lots of blame, and in the larger scheme of things, it isn't his fault.

Indeed. We didn't miss out on CL because of this game, it was games like Bournemouth and Brighton.

I hate the south coast!

Retaining the ball at any cost is the issue. No player should be trying to take on an opposition player in that area of the pitch. Just launch it long there.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Retaining the ball at any cost is the issue. No player should be trying to take on an opposition player in that area of the pitch. Just launch it long there.

It's weird as that's what we had been doing all game, mental lapse annoyingly.

• Like 1

The responses in this thread are depressing.

We did not lose today or fail to qualify for the CL this season because of Hamza Choudhury.

Choudhury was Pele when he slotted that goal against Newcastle and now he's Danny Tiatto.  

lol This forum.

With most young players, you have to make allowances. 

I still think he'll make it.

• Like 3

Lots of apologists for Hamza on this thread, but his stupid mistake allowed United to get the penalty that cost us any chance of winning our most important game in years.

Not sure how anyone can defend him for doing that.

1 minute ago, Hammo said:

Lots of apologists for Hamza on this thread, but his stupid mistake allowed United to get the penalty that cost us any chance of winning our most important game in years.

He made a mistake but has hardly played since the restart, not easy to be dropped into that game.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hammo said:

We still wouldn't have won so it's irrelevant. No need to hate the bloke.

15 minutes ago, hejammy said:

I wonder if Barnes had a great game but made 1 mistake he'd get as much stick? :sleep:

Mate Barnes could score all goals in a 9-0 victory all of them being screamers and he'd still get stick for missing one chance lol 

Just now, Webbo said:

We still wouldn't have won so it's irrelevant. No need to hate the bloke.

Who’s hating him?

And you honestly think his mistake that led to United going 1-0 up with the game in the balance was ‘irrelevant’?

Strange response.

Just now, Hammo said:

Who’s hating him?

And you honestly think his mistake that led to United going 1-0 up with the game in the balance was ‘irrelevant’?

Strange response.

0-0 wouldn't have been good enough.