Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HighPeakFox

Hamza

50 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Why is that a thing?  He is a professional, gets paid to be a professional, and he fooked up.  

As a professional he should be disappointed.

Yes. Agreed. And he will be. He don't need the bulsh*t of this absolute cock block of a 'fans' forum to remind him of that. 

He'll benefit from support and knowing we love the fact that a local lad plays for us. 

We didn't miss out on champions League due.to his mistake. 

Edited by Eskay
Spelling
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Eskay said:

Yes. Agreed. And he will be. He don't need the bulsh*t of this absolute cock block of a 'fans' forum to remind him of that. 

He'll benefit from support and knowing we love the fact that a local lad plays for us. 

We didn't miss out on champions League due.to his mistake. 

He is a professional, he has to take the bad with the good.  Him being local gives no relief from the shit fest mistake he made. 

I'm not sure on Hamza really.

He's still young, and I remember not too long ago Wilf was regularly being berated for how sloppy he was with the ball. Hamza isn't Wilf but he will improve and I think he is good enough to play a part in our future.

44 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

He is a professional, he has to take the bad with the good.  Him being local gives no relief from the shit fest mistake he made. 

Cool. Boo him the next time he plays in your presence. 

I don’t think hamza is the problem it’s the way we play. We take unnecessary risks at the back, I am happy we try and play football now but we need to mix it up more.

Go long and win the ball further up field and play from there. Possession is great if you can penetrate like Man City but we’re to slow getting the ball forward.  I think the manager could use the players he has better and get more out them. 

• Like 1

He had little to do all game and lost the ball costing us big time! He’s meant to be a player that harries players and wins the ball back but he’s never really impressed me in that department tbh, I find when he goes in presses aggressively the oppo player usually turns him quite easily and he gets caught wrong side often. Today I just saw him doing the simple stuff tracking players, can’t really remember anything else of note he really did... we could maybe do with him in a game we’re trying to see out but he certainly shouldn’t be starting in the middle with Ndidi when we have to go forward and score.

I kno ppl think I’m picking on the guy but I’m just saying what I see and he’s a very limited player who doesn’t really offer much.

i would love if all of a sudden he became this insane good player, love to see a local lad do well but for me I think Choudhury hasn’t done much to impress. We need better next season.

• Like 1

Can't keep saying he's young he's 22, players shod be thriving at that age and he's simply not good enough to play at this level, never has been. Would he have got into Leeds or West broms team this season no? So how is he good enough to play for a team wanting to get Champions League, people love him because he makes last ditch challenges but anybody who's ever played football knows that if you have to make a last ditch tackle, that means that you've not done your job, his positioning is awful he can't read a game or a ball like wilf or other players in his position can and he can't pass a ball more than 10 yards, I don't care if he is from Leicester and is home grown he has no place starting in a team in the top 6 of the premier League.

Our issue is that we've got so many CMs, but half of them are useless. Silva will probably be offloaded this summer. Matty James and Amartey are ineffective, never fit or just not good enough anymore. Mendy is out of contract, not sure if we'll offer him a new deal or let him go.

We just don't have the resources to get rid of 5 CMs and replace them with quality this summer, so for me Hamza has to stay with us and be used as a squad player next season.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I thought he was playing well enough until that moment - moved the ball on quickly enough which is more than can be said of Youri and Maddison for past half a year.

Agreed, hasn't had much game time, came into the side and expected to have a perfect game against Utd, I think hamza is a good squad player who will be useful with Europa games with squad rotation 

2 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Our issue is that we've got so many CMs, but half of them are useless. Silva will probably be offloaded this summer. Matty James and Amartey are ineffective, never fit or just not good enough anymore. Mendy is out of contract, not sure if we'll offer him a new deal or let him go.

We just don't have the resources to get rid of 5 CMs and replace them with quality this summer, so for me Hamza has to stay with us and be used as a squad player next season.

Agreed.

Maddison, Youri, Ndidi, Praet, Hamza. Could and should be improved on.

The players you mention should be sold. Ironically, I think Silva could do well in this Rodgers team with the 3-5-2 formation. He's the kind of player that could do well in that system. Interesting to see how that develops or if Rodgers will want rid.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TJB-fox said:

Just like to point out that in the run up to the goal a lot of other experience players kept giving the ball away time and time again. Any one of those mistakes could’ve been been punished. Hamza was unlucky it was his. 

This, jonny evans had a clanger a few minutes before choudhury made his mistake it just went unpunished but you wont see people saying he's not good enough based on that. Choudhury had a good game today and one mistake doesnt take away from that, people who think he's championship quality need their heads screwed on he's clearly talented.

He was unlucky today. He made a mistake. If others can be forgiven than he certainly can too in my book. I’m less forgiving of other players errors recently and I’ll still get past them eventually.

hes a young lad, he came in today to try and sure things up. We have been down to bare bones in an already thin squad. If we had better quality he wouldn’t have been relied on today.

1. hes a massive prospect for the future.

2. has a fantastic attitude.

3. Probably not used to/suited to Brendans stubborn “philosophy” at this point in his development.

4. And the absolutely most relevant/important point of all...

we need 4 players in the 25 man Europa league squad trained by the club. So we are going to need him.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MPH said:

send him, thomas and Gray on loan to West Brom next season 

..no way is Thomas going out!!!

Lots of games seeing that we are in Europe and cup matches.

If Chilwell is struggling then we now have adequate cover and one thing I noticed was his composure to do the right thing, which if the attackers could have applied the same ethos we could have come out of this with a win.

33 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

..no way is Thomas going out!!!

Lots of games seeing that we are in Europe and cup matches.

If Chilwell is struggling then we now have adequate cover and one thing I noticed was his composure to do the right thing, which if the attackers could have applied the same ethos we could have come out of this with a win.

Bit of a Barnes scenerio for me the season he went west Brom... good enough to play some games but 25 games in half a season at West Brom did Barnes the world of good...

Edited by MPH

Yes, he has done ok up to that point, but I still do not get the instructions given to him: pass the ball backwards even when we were going forward or avoid danger. Why pass all the way back to Kasper when Kasper can only kick it up himself? The thing is he does not even look up before passing backwards.