Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

David Brooks

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

He played in all 9 games did he not? Don't see how much more he could have proven himself in that short space of time.

Played in 7, not sure he completed 90 minutes in many of them.

10 minutes ago, Lcfc82 said:

Played in 7, not sure he completed 90 minutes in many of them.

Just checked, started 8 and came on as sub in the other game. Was subbed in all 8 starts, usually around the 60-65 min mark. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Just checked, started 8 and came on as sub in the other game. Was subbed in all 8 starts, usually around the 60-65 min mark. 

Fair enough. Thought he had been substituted a lot.

I’m just a bit dubious of signing someone who has just returned from a long term injury.

17 hours ago, LestaLad said:

If you pull this off you would be known as a legend on here, up there with the guy’s dad when tielemans was signing 

Who was it that instagram messaged a girl who posted a picture of her with Thorgan Hazard at a Leuven pre-season match?!

Yeah, this is the deal I want to happen, 100%. 

I would still be keen to get Ryan Fraser in too though. Fraser and Barnes competing for the LW and Brooks and Gray on the RW. Perez and Maddison for the #10 spot. 

36 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

I'm sure many will disagree with me but I genuinely wouldn't want Fraser, thought the way he acted towards the end of his Bournemouth career was a disgrace, totally selfish. I understand why he refused to play but I completely disagree with it. The chances of him copping a really serious injury in the final 6 games were minimal and his club, his teammates and his manager needed him and he turned his back on them. For me that just screams selfish twat.

At the same time he's done shit all for the past year, is that now his level or can he turn it back on to the year before's performances? It's a risk that 100k a week isn't worth taking

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

He played in all 9 games did he not? Don't see how much more he could have proven himself in that short space of time.

Yep, bust his wrist as well but was determined to carry out. Bournemouth fan I work with says his attitude was so unlike a lot of others 

5 hours ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Yeah, this is the deal I want to happen, 100%. 

I would still be keen to get Ryan Fraser in too though. Fraser and Barnes competing for the LW and Brooks and Gray on the RW. Perez and Maddison for the #10 spot. 

Ryan Fraser would be an excellent signing.

• Like 1