Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Players we expected to be terrible, that were actually decent

1 hour ago, tom27111 said:

He completely flopped at Portsmouth and was loaned out to Burnley, where he didn't exactly set the world on fire.

Happily proven wrong though.

I remember he got in on the scoring act for Pompey against us though in their 6-1 demolition of us in 2010, in Sousa's extremely short lived reign with us - does he or Megson hold the shortest managerial reign at Leicester?

3 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Wash your mouth out - Claridge was never shit. A real favourite of mine.

My comment was probably badly worded and I didn't mean to offend you sir. He was actually a favourite of mine also, but he was no Maradonna..

58 minutes ago, Stoopid said:

Steve Walsh looked very ordinary when he first came from Wigan - well off the pace and a walking red card.

Took a while, but he turned into a bona fide Leicester legend. 

Not sure how many people remember this but you would often here shouts of "F*** off  walshy you donkey " from the Kop when he first came here .

5 minutes ago, los dedos said:

Not sure how many people remember this but you would often here shouts of "F*** off  walshy you donkey " from the Kop when he first came here .

I remember one game where there was an audible groan as he dithered on the ball before launching it to no great effect.

• Like 1