Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Youri Tielemans

12 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

Best player at the club by a country mile.

Superb player …. but Little Wes is one of THE best players I’ve ever seen in a City shirt.  I’ve no doubt he will have his choice of any club in the world as and when he moves on. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Countryfox said:

Superb player …. but Little Wes is one of THE best players I’ve ever seen in a City shirt.  I’ve no doubt he will have his choice of any club in the world as and when he moves on. 

I would say Little Wes has a massive amount of potential, I've yet to see him command a game, be the main man.

But I think we would have seen that this season, against Villarreal he was purring and a complete beast reminded me of a young Ramos. 

Edited by coolhandfox
typo
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

I would say Little Wes has a massive amount of potential, I yet to see him command a game, be the main man.

But I think we would have seen that this season, against Villarreal he was purring and a complete breast, reminded me of a young Ramos. 

Yes, he looked sublime at the Villarreal game, almost single handedly wiped out their goal threat and surged through midfield when he had the ball.  His loss will have a direct impact on where we finish I’m afraid  ….   :mellow:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Yes, he looked sublime at the Villarreal game, almost single handedly wiped out their goal threat and surged through midfield when he had the ball.  His loss will have a direct impact on where we finish I’m afraid  ….   :mellow:

I think we have good options if Evans gets fit, we will be fine.

Got a feeling he may surprise us and be back quicker then a lot of people think. 

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

I think we have good options if Evans gets fit, we will be fine.

Got a feeling he may surprise us and be back quicker then a lot of people think. 

Wise words ….     I’m going to try and hang on to that …. :thumbup:

1 hour ago, coolhandfox said:

I would say Little Wes has a massive amount of potential, I've yet to see him command a game, be the main man.

But I think we would have seen that this season, against Villarreal he was purring and a complete breast, reminded me of a young Ramos. 

He was the tits, I agree.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

he's a baller. The only player I wouldn't back us to be able to replace should he be sold. I'd be throwing money at him if I were Rudkin. Lose him and we automatically drop three or four places in the league table.

Totally agree, he should become our top earner and captain for me. I'd absolutely Iove it if we could keep him at the club for the next 3 years. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, supernuk said:

Totally agree, he should become our top earner and captain for me. I'd absolutely Iove it if we could keep him at the club for the next 3 years. 

Yep. Get a scope of what he's looking to do and offer him two new contracts. One with a massive buyout clause and one that includes everything you have mentioned. If he chooses the former or god forbid neither then you get the scouting department and whoever negotiates player transfers to spend over half their time at work finding and negotiating a player of that calibre to come in next summer.

• Like 1

Just now, foxinsocks said:

does anyone know what the sticking point is?

Assume these talks just take time and there is no rush as he still has 2 years left. Liverpool were reported to of opened up talks with VVD last December about a new contract and it was only just signed/announced recently. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, turlo said:

pure class

Amazing thing about this video, is just how easy everything looked to him. He didn't do anything truly spectacular, but everything seemed effortless.

Enjoy him while he's here - can only see him ending up at one of Europe's best unfortunately.

• Like 1