Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Youri Tielemans

Guest StevieLynex
On 17/06/2021 at 21:31, SecretPro said:

That picture :wub:

Signing players like Daka will make Youri stay. Fact. 

Daka's the spirit

2 hours ago, SecretPro said:

Is this thread still going? How many times! Youri was never leaving, Is never leaving, he's Leicester till he fookin dies. 

I would believe you but your sources are from the dark side 

• Haha 1

On 18/06/2021 at 10:51, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

R-R Zieler made 9 (!) Premier League appearances, which I believe is second behind Kasper since the return to the top flight. That's why having a good backup is important. If we get good cup/Europa draws, I think Ward will be utilised, even if Kasper doesn't have the kind of injury-filled season he did in 16-17.

And to keep on topic, it's important in case Wales meets Belgium, and Youri needs a big hug to remind him to stay at Leicester.

i remember the good old days when people were calling for zieler to start over kasper lol 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, don_danbury said:

i remember the good old days when people were calling for zieler to start over kasper lol 

I still can’t get my head around how bad he turned out to be. When he signed the conversation was that he was too good to be a back up lol

• Like 1

On 18/06/2021 at 18:51, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

R-R Zieler made 9 (!) Premier League appearances, which I believe is second behind Kasper since the return to the top flight. That's why having a good backup is important. If we get good cup/Europa draws, I think Ward will be utilised, even if Kasper doesn't have the kind of injury-filled season he did in 16-17.

And to keep on topic, it's important in case Wales meets Belgium, and Youri needs a big hug to remind him to stay at Leicester.

Ben Hamer played 12 times in the premier league for us somehow! 

Guest StevieLynex
5 hours ago, slymunn said:

Ben Hamer played 12 times in the premier league for us somehow! 

As well as the Champions League v Porto

6 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Kasper was injured for a couple of months in our first season back.

I remember those games, he had a good game against Stoke I believe it was.

Couldn't remember the 4 later on for us. 

4 hours ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Watching him in the Belgium game, his leadership and confidence even at international level is incredible 

Not many better midfielders around at seeing a game out. He just gets in those little pockets, keeps the ball ticking over, rarely gives it away and slows the game right down. He’s fantastic at it