Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

I used to like him, now I can see he hides his shit behaviour behind a cheeky smile and a good interview. Piss poor for weeks. Our best period of football this season was when he was injured. Thinks he's much better than he is. All things I wouldn't have wanted to level at him but now I have to admit are true.

• Like 1

When has he actually shown class though? Have he ever taken the game by the scruff of the neck? No, he’s either injured, taking the shittest set pieces known to mankind, or being caught at parties. Lads a complete tit and wears shit clothes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Blue ROI said:

Never thought id say it but I'm coming round to Southgates way of thinking. 

Oh i've always said Maddison isn't good enough or worthy.

The issue I have is the double standards of others doing wrong and walking back into the England set up and he doesn't

But then I guess then it comes back to him not being good enough, not being worthy and ****ing up with off field issue again.

Edited by Matt