Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reg Vardy

Maddison

I've never particularly been high on Maddison, I'd happily sell for big money (if we still were going with 1 big sale each summer) as I think we are about his level, but I'm prepared to cut him a bit of slack at the moment. A hip injury is the worst type of injury for someone who relies a lot on turning out of tight situations, and he always seems to take time to hit his straps after a period out.

Sadly we don't have that time for him to feel his way back right now, and he should be coming off the bench.

Edited by martyn

Needs about 10 seconds longer on the ball than anyone else.

Sell and reinvest this summer whilst his stock is still high. He’s hit his ceiling and he’s been more of a hinderance than not lately.

Think I'd like him to front up more after a defeat.  Not blaming him, but he seems to appear in front of the media after comfortable wins having a laugh and being praised for his personality.  Come out and do the press work after dross like tonight and think he'd get some more credibility.

Guest ttfn
4 minutes ago, martyn said:

I've never particularly been high on Maddison, I'd happily sell for big money (if we still were going with 1 big sale each summer) as I think we are about his level, but I'm prepared to cut him a bit of slack at the moment. A hip injury is the worst type of injury for someone who relies a lot on turning out of tight situations, and he always seems to take time to hit his straps after a period out.

Sadly we don't have that time for him to feel his way back right now, and he should be coming off the bench.

The hip Injury is exactly why we should sell him.

Hes played well for six weeks a season for the 3 years he’s been here, he’s too much of a luxury for us.

3 minutes ago, daddylonglegs said:

Mate, he wears an alice band, posts a lot on social media and scores a free kick every season. Plus he’s got a good agent. There will be plenty of demand !!! 

Has he actually scored a free kick this season? In fact when was the last time we scored a free kick?

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Has he actually scored a free kick this season? In fact when was the last time we scored a free kick?

Don’t worry about it mate. He’s #JM10. Scored the all important 8th in the 9-0 from a free kick. There’s your story. 

• Haha 2

Get off his back. He’s coming back from an injury and he’s probably trying too hard to make up for the covid breach, that he’s actually playing crap. But class is permanent, he’ll be back. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, weller54 said:

We all need to be reminded how good he was at Norwich...

Have you seen the video 'Yellow' ?

Don't tell that suburban astronaut dude he has that gif on hotkey.

6 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

Get off his back. He’s coming back from an injury and he’s probably trying too hard to make up for the covid breach, that he’s actually playing crap. But class is permanent, he’ll be back. 

You need class to begin with....

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

I've got a solution to that.

Don't breach the covid rules in the first place?

The injury point you make, fair enough, injuries happens but if we're bring in the covid breach into it, i'm sorry but it's just more excuse's to give him a free ride if we're going down that route.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1