Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Burnley - Match Thread (20/09/2020)

1 minute ago, Izzy said:

They are, but they’re limited and they know they are. They play to their strengths and it ain’t pretty but you can’t fault how effective it’s been over the last few seasons. 
For a town the size of Rugby, PL stability each year is a good return for them I reckon.

Thing is i totally agree with you 😂 stick to what you know i guess

• Like 1

Satisfied enough with that, tough to create chances against Burnley and it looks like we're capable. Not fully convinced we'll shut the door when theu come forward though. 

Praet makes runs that Maddison doesn't and I think it creates a bit more space for us. Tielemans great for the most part, Barnes looking dangerous and Castagne knows how to pick a pass. Maddison for Perez early in the second half. 

So it just shows that if Burnley win it will be the ultimate shithouse and prove that they are just a flukey team. Expect better second half, should be more than capable of beating these, assuming we can find our shooting boots and improve from set pieces. 

• Like 1