Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Post Match Thread - Man City (A)

Ever obliging Manchester City - Leicester are the first side to score three penalties in a Premier league game :ph34r:

Hopefully a few more doubters silenced and some respect earned and belief gained. Props to Amartey for playing so well on return, props to all of them for executing the game plan. Incredibly proud, just such a pity we couldn’t be there to see it 

Edited by DerbyshireFox
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Bats8711 said:

every single person who posted in the match thread in the first half should get a ban.

sitting on the sideline for a week letting the adults talk will do you some good I'm sure.

I'm already out of reps unfortunately, but yes, by rights this thread should be a hundred grovelling apologies.

• Like 1

Just now, Webbo said:

Its exciting when we win isnt it?

You keep saying this.

At the end of the day a win is a win but there were time last season when it wasn't and you can damn well understand that for when you had your problems with Puel and went sceptic, I think it says alot about your agendas during that time then it does about anything else.

So far this season it has been excting yes, because it hasn't been defensive, deep, passive shite - bar the first half v WBA and the first 30 minutes today - of both i've noted and clearly criticised both times, but if you'd rather ignore that and not see it/not see last seasons issues again I think it says more about your agendas than anything else.

Anyway people go on about me being negative and here you are trying to create arguments.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mike Oxlong said:

No, we were shit first 25. 

As soon as we took a 3 goal lead I was very effusive in my praise of Brendan 

Good attempt. Mahrez scored a worldie which caused a ludicrous reaction. Anyway, we're all Cityfans and lets all rejoice at that performance.

• Like 1

Well, an excellent start to the season regardless of what follows.

But surely a psychological boost to run out deserved winners at the Etihad as it's the mental toughness side of things that we've failed largely since winning the league. Despite the injury concerns, this could be a very good omen!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, l444ry said:

Humble pie anyone? Especially those nutjobs posting negativity beyond all belief in the match thread when we went 1-0 down. Come on, own up and admit you might just have been wrong? 

I’ll eat some of that pie. I said just before kick off I’d take a narrow defeat. At 1-0 I’d have settled for not being hammered.

• Like 2