Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Post Match Thread - Man City (A)

Not sure how that happened but what a win. We can complain about sitting back but it worked, it nullified the best side going forwards there is. Not sure Amartey put a foot wrong, Mendy superb, everyone did their job superbly. Yes we had 3 penalties and some will use that as some sort of weakener for the result but who cares. 

Whisper it quietly but is Castagne even better than Ricardo? So good so far. 

• Like 3

I was ranting after 25 minutes about how we lacked any courage. So am very happy to eat a shed load of humble pie at the end. We grew into it, got that first penalty and once we took the lead, we dominated really.

So many excellent performances. I thought Tielemans had his best game yet, Mendy worked his socks, Castagne was class and I want to give Justin a shout out too. Superb strike by Maddison and great he's getting minutes in. And Vardy with the hatctrick. 😂

• Like 1

Just now, l444ry said:

Humble pie anyone? Especially those nutjobs posting negativity beyond all belief in the match thread when we went 1-0 down. Come on, own up and admit you might just have been wrong? 

No, we were shit first 25. 

As soon as we took a 3 goal lead I was very effusive in my praise of Brendan 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, l444ry said:

Humble pie anyone? Especially those nutjobs posting negativity beyond all belief in the match thread when we went 1-0 down. Come on, own up and admit you might just have been wrong? 

I just have on my post. Though we were cack in the opening 25.😂

Edited by Cadno'r Cymoedd
  • Like 1