Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
420Hashish

Leicester City vs West Ham (H) - Pre Match Thread

Feel like we're going to have to score a few to win this.

Our weakness is conceding from set pieces. Their strength? Yep.

Soucek to score and Leicester to win might be a tidy little bet.

Provided we don’t allow Antonio to run riot I can’t see too much of an issue here. They’re grotesquely inconsistent, and have possible one of the worst back lines in the league. I feel going forward we may be too much for them to handle today, defensively I’m confident we can handle them, provided they don’t allow crosses to Justin when defending the back post, because he can’t do that. I’m going for a comfortable home win. 3-0 Vardeh with a brace and Timmy Chestnut with a thunder bastard from 24.3 yards. 

26 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Nothing worse than a 12 oclock kick off on a Sunday, lets hope the players are up for it.

Think we will win probably be a slow start though, 1-3

A 9 am kick off on a Sunday morning would be worse.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

£25 because BT sport don’t do a day pass? I might be missing this one or begging for a stream later :revenge:

Just get it on a stream mate, save your money 

Will hook you up with a link later if you need

• Thanks 1

I love how people will willingly spend 10 pounds on a day pass for a sports channel for one game but won’t spend 25 a month for 12+ premier league games plus all the other sports they show. I believe that 25 would include at least 2 Leicester games as well.

This will be a tough one but one i think we should (and will) win.

West Ham will have some hope following their last PL win against Wolves and Bowen clearly caused some issues in that game. I think we have the right players, in the right places, to control their threats. If we can control their main threats (arguably Bowen, Antonio & Soucek) then we have the quality everywhere else to really dominate.

Can see a 3-1 win here.

(I'm going for Vardy, Praet & Justin)

Would be great to see Under come on against some tired West Ham legs.