Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
420Hashish

Leicester City vs West Ham (H) - Pre Match Thread

15 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

Sounds about right, adjusting to the pressing from the front that Rodgers will demand will take him a while. I'd expect him to "do an Okazaki" in many games and be withdrawn quite early as he gets tired.

Pleasing to hear about his quality though. Someone like Mahrez or Salah in our current team would bag a ton of goals. Under is a clinical finisher and if gets the chances Barnes makes for himself, he can easily bag 10-15 a season if he stays fit. Will be interesting to see how he performs for us.  

I like the sound of him.

When you say "he gets tired" is this because he puts so much into a game and gets tired or is it a condition, perhaps a drawback to his overall game? 

If he's as good as we're hearing, I hope he can overcome this tiredness. 

3 hours ago, Danny Clender said:

I like the sound of him.

When you say "he gets tired" is this because he puts so much into a game and gets tired or is it a condition, perhaps a drawback to his overall game? 

If he's as good as we're hearing, I hope he can overcome this tiredness. 

He meant 'when he gets tired', not that he has any kind of ongoing condition. 

@StriderHiryu was just following on from similar comments Rodgers made about Under taking time to adjust early on to the intensity of the PL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, turtmcfly said:

He meant 'when he gets tired', not that he has any kind of ongoing condition. 

@StriderHiryu was just following on from similar comments Rodgers made about Under taking time to adjust early on to the intensity of the PL

Ahhhh get it, thanks very much, I understand @StriderHiryu's context now. 

I wish I had a PA on here. 

5 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

4 4 fvcking 2

Kasper

Castagne Cags Evans JJ
Tielemans Mendy Praet Barnes

Ünder Fofana

Somewhat similar to how Garth puts out his team of the week 

Edited by foxes_rule1978
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

We can't underestimate these. Antonio, Fornals, Soucek and Bowen are all playing well and capable of causing problems, especially on the break.

We're well capable of dominating the game but we can't be complacent and have to take our chances while we're on top.

• Like 1