Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

West Ham 0-3 Post Mortem

those last two minutes showed the performance was one paced poor and was unacceptable.Why did they spend 89 minutes moving the ball so slowly.

Finally in injury time the lads played at paced and had a one on one and a dodgy offside ruled out by the var *****.

**** this performance and **** var.

Awful performance. Fair play btonWest Ham, they made it impossible for us. But we made it easy with slow lothargic football.

We must start driving at defences and moving the ball quicker! Playing around at the back against a team that has no interest in breaking out is pointless. 

Firstly well played West Ham, very similar to the job we did on Man City.

Secondly, On a positive note, we’d have all takes 9 points from our first 4 games - gained 3 last week, lost 3 this week.

No one showed up today, I don’t usually like to single out players but that was awful from Perez a really bad performance and I’ve always defended him before.

The rest of the team, it just didn’t click for, there will be days like this. 
We take 2 weeks off and then we go again!

Absolutely farcical. God knows what Under and Fofana must be thinking watching that embarrassing mess.

Talk about killing the feel good factor though. This is the equivalent of your spouse trying to kill you on the honeymoon. They'll need reassuring big time going into an international break where they could dwell on this and begin to regret their decision to join us.

Yes it was that bad.

Like I always say - you can't moan at our fans for their extreme reactions. We're the only team in the country capable of those two results on the bounce.

It was abject. Not one good word for a single player in blue today. They thrashed us and it could've been more.

Horrible in every way imaginable.

Painful, Cags and Justin we're really bad today for me and we missed some metal in midfield but we got beaten by the better team today they played really well.

Under needs a talking to as well cos diving and and trying to be really cute all the time will get boring quick.

We were pretty bad today but that’s the best I’ve seen an opposition team play at the KP (with the exception of Liverpool last season) for a very long time.

Southampton were great last season, too - but that was just about the perfect away performance.

From a Leicester perspective - Justin, Evans, Soyuncu, Perez were all woeful. Mendy and Tielemans did fine. The rest passengers.

9 from 4 is a good start without 2 of our best players. Have a break then go again!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Strokes said:

We can’t complain about not getting much credit last weekend and then not tip our hat to West Ham today.

They were very good and deserved to win by even more, but we also made it very easy for them from the way we set up at the opening whistle on down.

1 minute ago, seenitall said:

Posted this last week and then we turned it around - still fits this week 

Can't be arsed to watch games like this any more - no effort or desire from any players and a manager setting us up to lose - if we even have a shot on target I would be surprised

Did you read your post? Shameful stuff. :appl: