Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Arsenal 0 Amazing Foxes 1 post match

Got away with it first half but outstanding second half. Even before the changes we were more of a threat on the break but messed up the pass. 

Great defensive performancenin the second, most organised we've been in a long tkme. Tielemans outstanding second half, great work rate too. Mendy great again.

Plan worked, frustrate them and they'll run out ideas, and they did. Very much what teams do too us. Waited for our chance and Vardy doesn't miss those, what a pass from Youri, can't work out if Under was meant to play it along the floor and shanked it but who cares. Great unselfish play from him.

How were none of the biggst clubs in for Fofana, superb again.

Unexpected wins and poor defeats but we're probably where we expect to be points wise.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

Jammy buggers. Yeah we take the points. But anyone else notice we have a team of internationals and talented footballers. Any chance we can let them play some footie????

So do Arsenal to be fair. We can play a lot of teams off the park but if we try to play them off the park we'd probably lose that match, we arent Barcelona 2010.

• Like 1

I became a Leicester fan in 1973 when my Dad took me to see us play Arsenal (at home admittedly) during the Christmas hols. Shilts was was immense and we probably should have lost, but somehow managed to shit house a 2-0 win. I knew I loved Leicester on that day - they were the team for me. We had Frank Worthington then - we've got Vardy now. 

I can't criticise BR - but I'd wish he'd let us know what he's up to before the game starts! lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Silva Fox said:

Onwards and upwards from here with Madders and Vardy back at last plus Under starting to show some form. Fofana absolutely class again.

Still got Ndidi, Calgar, and Ricardo to come back into the team....

Edited by jim5000
  • Like 1

I don't think we'll get much analysis here at the moment which is fair enough as we should celebrate.

Was a great win the end although  I think we must honest, we rode our luck very early on. But the second half was much improved even before Vardy's crucial entrance. Great goal amd pleased for him and Under too. 

Fofana was superb and Mendy again did the dirty work. 

Really chuffed with the result. And above Dirty Leeds 😂