Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Arsenal 0 Amazing Foxes 1 post match

On another day the lads are 2-0 down at half time, and rodgers is getting pummeled for a negative shit house display

the game changed when luiz went off '' their sweeper'' mustafi came on and Vardy came on and rodgers woke up and realised they were their for the taking after the game was still 0-0.

I want to see the system in the last 30 minutes from the start next time

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

With maddison and Vardy coming back, I feel we will start to push on now. I mean even with the injuries we are top 4 and one point from the top. Imagine the team when players come back. The signings we have made looked fantastic 

Yep. Have to capitalise now. Next Monday is a much tougher game for us than tonight in my eyes, but I’d set up the same as tonight tbh. Leeds hate playing against the low block, if he goes too adventurous they’ll pick us off, we’ve got more hard work to put in this week now. 

10 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

Very matured display. Plays like a £30m pound signing and not one just for the future. Apart from one or two errors in positioning I can recall, he was brilliant.

£30 million pound player well we watched an £80 million player for a couple of seasons and i know who i prefer and 18/19 year old kid and it looks like we got a bargain

I love this football team. And I love FT and everyone who cares about this team. I was bereft at half time. I was anti-Rodgers. I knew he had a plan, but I didn't like the cut of its jib. But when you have Jamie Vardy (and Under) you can do what the absolute **** you like.

(and Tielemens)

Edited by trabuch
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, TheCryptoPoet said:

1973. This fixture has been all about getting the win and nothing else for a long time. 

The year I started supporting Leicester. I have been waiting for this since I was a boy.  :brendan_still:

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

Not sure about being more threatening on the break: we kept pulling back to the half way line. We were very negative apart from the two passing moves that led to Vardy’s goal scoring opportunities. One involved Tielemans and the brilliant Under. The other involved an excellent pass from Albrighton which if it was any other player it would have been a backpass.

Mendy and Fofana were indeed excellent. Evans solid as ever. 

Vardy’s runs are just amazing. He slowed his run to make it loads of space for Under to pass. Under definitively did not intend to pass it on the ground. He hit it when the ball was in the air. He knew he just needed to get the ball in the path of Vardy - he just needed to get the angle and the weight correct and not to overhit it. 

In the first 10 minutes of the second we had the pass that Praet messed up after intercepting, Tielemans had the chance to put Justin in on the left but went straight to defenders and Barnes was running at the defence a bit more. Ok, not great opportunities by any means but there were definite signs of improvement and we winning the ball further up the pitch. 

We were negative, without a doubt but I do think throughout the second half we were more positive with our defensive work if that makes sense.

Helped that Luiz went off because there was very little distribution from the Arsenal defence after that. 

Great win, great cross, and of course Vards!!

We have made 2 great signings for the defence. Fofana looks amazing. So nice to see our central defender comfortable and competent. Love Big Wes, but, he looked as if the ball was a bomb at times.

I have good vibes about Chango. Once he settles in, I think he will be the dogs!

JJ is getting great experience, and won't make my stomach turn when he has to step in...., and when we have Timmy and Ricardo fit, I will give Hunter Biden a run for his money.

Well appy!!! :banana: