Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The “ I’ve got something to say, but it doesn’t warrant its own thread “ thread.

21 hours ago, Ian Nacho said:

I’ve not watched a whole lot of Line of Duty but I have no clue what all the fuss is all about. Appalling production, writing and acting. 

13.5 million watched the final episode. The highest figures for any drama series apart from the soaps Christmas "specials". Now, they have really appalling acting and writing.

1 hour ago, Webbo said:

I'm watching some a league football atm, Brisbane versus Western United and I'm sure I just heard the crowd sing "When you're smiling"? 

"When your smiling, when your smiling, playing your didgeridoooooooo"

:scarf:

• Haha 1

On 04/05/2021 at 13:02, cambridgefox said:

I’ve had this mug for years and some clumsy twvt at work,who supports Derby has just knocked it over.

we were at Filbert Street 😡

3A37AE0F-B99D-4B63-96FC-C994C82DF656.jpeg

If you took justified vengeance by burning down Pride Shame & Disgrace Park, no jury would convict you! 

Here's hoping that Sheff Wed or Rotherham send the Sheep down to the League One abattoir on Saturday.

If so, you could get a new commemorative mug designed.... :thumbup:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Buce said:

I was just chatting to my elderly neighbour, when she suddenly had a coughing fit.

"Oh, dear", she said, "excuse me, I've just been sucking on a Fisherman's Friend".

How I kept a straight face I don't know.

A rather old joke TBH. 

You should have asked her if she knew any fishermen.

Edited by Parafox

22 hours ago, yorkie1999 said:

Top tip.

Salt won’t come out. Rub the bobbly bits on the bottom of the salt pot with the bobbly bits on the bottom of the pepper pot.

FFS! I've just tried this and IT WORKS!!!

Not putting this in the unpopular opinions thread because, hopefully, it isn't unpopular.

No more places of worship for any religion to be built, ever.

Also, any spare land - green field or, especially, brown field, should be used for housing. Empty churches etc, not to be used as warehouses but either offered to other denominations or, preferably, pulled down and houses built.

Why have collective worship in any case?  Many religions include lots or private worship, many believers even having shrines in their own homes.

I'm sure no deity would mind.

If they do need to congregate, then hire other community venues as necessary and make more efficient use of them.

• Like 1

On 07/05/2021 at 03:36, yorkie1999 said:

Top tip.

Salt won’t come out. Rub the bobbly bits on the bottom of the salt pot with the bobbly bits on the bottom of the pepper pot.

This... is what i come here for :)

Also.. why can i now smell pepper?

Absolutely ****ing evil. I just looked up a video (a fairly mellow video) and youtube told me via an advert for diet coke, that I should have been drinking diet coke because I'm staying up too late. Piss off. I will always choose an alternative.