Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Liverpool (a) - Match Thread

Thought I’d posted about how Liverpool’s team looked strong and I thought there was too much hype about how they were “for the taking”.

They look good. We’ve been great in recent weeks but can’t see us winning this. Barnes can’t hit a Barne door sadly, and Vardy is being marked very closely. Fofana is employing the Mahrez technique I see... and Evans... total loss of concentration. 

Im not sure if we can but I hope we can pull a result out of the bag here!! Come on Leicester!! 

Praet definitely should have started. Many of us already said it on the other thread but Praet does the dirty work and gives us so much more balance.

He should always be on the team sheet ahead of Barnes and Maddison right now. Rotate between Maddison and Barnes, not Praet.

• Like 1

They’re still a quality side, no matter the injury issues. I expect them to win this comfortably, we look uneasy at times, almost fearful... but like Leicester of last season. Which is such a shame, because their back four is very weak tonight, one we can easily exploit. But they’ve got us upfront, cutting us up at times.

Just now, Sampson said:

Praet definitely should have started. Many of us already said it on the other thread but Praet does the dirty work and gives us so much more balance.

He should always be on the team sheet ahead of Barnes and Maddison right now. Rotate between Maddison and Barnes, not Praet.

Totally agree