Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Liverpool (a) - Match Thread

Guest StevieLynex

Just now, Lesterlad said:

Glad to see Kasper’s kicking upto normal standard

Apparently, he helps Harvey with his shooting practice in training, showing him where to put the ball

3 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Barnes confidence is shot

If that's true, he's never had any.

We all know he's been a dreadful finisher for 2 years now, yet every week people just put it down to his confidence.

Nothing to do with his confidence to me, he simply needs to work on and improve on the skill of finishing.

Ffs guys. Its the PL champions we're playing away from home. Can we get some perspective please? Yes we can play better, but those expecting a win are/were deluded. We may still sneak something, but let's not get above ourselves against a very good team. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Bourbon Fox said:

I think that's a tad harsh given the players we've got out there, not exactly a well-drilled first-string unit

I honestly don't think it is harsh. They've been so open and positionally poor. Its not like they've never been on a pitch together either. There's just absolutley nothing from us at all in the first 45. We've made it easy. They're effectively in gear 1. 

5 minutes ago, Sharrison said:

But it’s not worked? So do you change or carry on with a system that isn’t working?

I’m not saying anything either way about the system. I’m questioning your logic that because their back line is slightly weakened, we should have played less defensively. 

Just now, Aesc said:

Madders just doesn't affect the game as well from the right. I think it would have maybe been better to start him on the left and have Praet on the right.

We did that against Wolves and created nothing all game, we need more especially when our main full backs are out

• Like 1