Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Liverpool (a) - Match Thread

Lined up defensively against a side with a make shift defence?! Fuchs and Albrighton are being exploited!

surely let’s go to 4 at the back, Maddison into the middle, Barnes, under and vardy running at them. We’ve go to test the Liverpool defense and not sit back!

• Like 3

Just now, Tom12345 said:

Good in patches but he has been caught out of position quite a lot

It’s a tough baptism against one of the best sides in Europe 

Just now, irishfoxkev said:

Liverpool really impressive ....Their high and aggressive press causing all sorts of problems. Their midfielders only know one way to play and that is run and pass forward at speed...Totally different animal than Man City or anyone else we’ve played so far this season 

they are quality again against us ....it’s like they never fail to turn up and we don’t !

a lack of bollocks in that first half need a complete ripping at half time as I have said or this ends 3 or 5.

barnes miss aside nowhere near agressive enougth

fofana and justin have been the rest of played terrified even jamie has to press better.

• Like 1

Youri has played far far too many minutes.

He's not been the worst of us, but I'd be tempted to give him a rest af some point.

I'd probably try and introduce Praet and Under.

Get a goal, who knows what could happen.

COYB  :scarf:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, martyn said:

Standing off doesn't work as well against Liverpool because they have the quality to play their wide attackers in from deep. The decision to drop Firmino deep and stretch us out wide has been the perfect move from Klopp, and arguably 4 of our back 5 have been badly exposed by it.

Yep, and Mane is a constant nightmare between the lines