Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Fulham H Post Match Thread

To play three at the back without proper or effective wing backs seems madness to me. Got away with a result in Braga but looked useless otherwise. How can you go into a game with four in midfield of which three are Justin, Thomas and Mendy?  Brendan being too clever by half again. 

Where to begin. 

****ing embarrassing to start. Team selection completely and utterly wrong, setting up like that against Fulham is suicidal. One of the worse teams in the league and we gift them a ****ing win. Yet again we’re the laughing boys who get pushed over by Fulham one week and then they get back to being shit again next week.

Its hard to take this, because we set up properly and attack them we win, we let them into the game, gifted them to goals and then shat our pants when we had to try and fight back. We’re soft gutless and spineless when we have to fight. 

The majority of the issues today were down to the start, it was ****ing unacceptable, why the **** are we starting with three centre backs against Fulham, and then we can’t even ****ing defend. I feel like Rodgers was trying to be too clever, like riding a bike without the stabilisers on day one and ****ed it. I just can’t fathom what he was trying to do, setting up like that against a side that concedes so many goals..... utterly, utterly mind blowing. Ukraine was the game for that, not this one. They best sort this out by the next PL game. Otherwise it looks like we’re doing it again.....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Needless extra CB at start of game meant we lost the midfield battle.

Ruben Loftus Cheek and Anguissa bullied us all game. We need Ndidi back in games like this.

Maddison hates it when people get in his face and he's nowhere near as good as he thinks he is. I'd prefer Youri further forward.

We didn't deserve anything and credit to Fulham. They did a job and took 3 points.

Home form worrying as is our extremely soft underbelly the side has.

Having said that if we did continue with 3 ATB then Castagne and Ricardo will make it work. They're ability to drive with the ball and take players on opens up the game for us.

Edited by TrickyTrevLeftPeg
  • Like 1

Poor starting selection, dreadful decision from Fuchs after a dreadful 1st goal conceded. 

Lack of energy going forward and a 'Puel style' slow start. 

I like Rogers but he really baffles me with his tactics. 

The Keystone Cops 2nd half moment when Fuchs, Evans and Kasper tried their hardest to let Fulham walk the ball in the net, said everything about our performance 

Can't think of anyone who played well tonight. 

did anyone from Leicester actually play well? I don’t get Brendans approach, 3 home defeats against beatable sides doesn’t add up. No one on the pitch could turn that around. I think Europa League Championship level quality has allowed players to believe they’re top quality 

That was utterly dreadful from first whistle to last. Fulham destroyed us on the counter attack in the first half, the same as Braga did, looking for the space in behind in the wing backs. We concede two in the first half (again) and change it. Fair enough. We bring on two bigger attacking threats for a 5th defender and a player who is better in a slow build.

But did we create much of note after that? Did we ****! 

Set your team up to try an win 1-0 and as soon as you go behind you’re done. 

imagine our players looking at that line up and thinking, our manager doesn’t think we can go man for man with Fulham. 

I’d love to be as mad as some of you, but I’m not shocked in the slightest 

Edited by Lambert09

Just now, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

Needless extra CB at start of game meant we lost the midfield battle.

Ruben Loftus Cheek and Anguissa bullied us all game. We need Ndidi back in games like this.

Maddison hates it when people get in his face and he's nowhere near as good as he thinks he is. I'd prefer Youri further forward.

We didn't deserve anything and credit to Fulham. They did a job and took 3 points.

Home form worrying.

Having said that if we did continue with 3 ATB then Castagne and Ricardo will make it work. They're ability to drive with the ball and take players on opens up the game for us.

Yes youri should be the focal point, maddison better coming off the bench

Just now, Le Renard said:

I know as supporters we have a tendancy to overreact, but that was just depressing to watch, I've gone past the stage of anger and now I'm in the moarning phase. Thank god (we needed divine intervention) it wasn't on Saturday, so my weekend hasn't been ruined...that is the only positive!

If you have a great dressing room you don;t get half arsed performences like that

For me Maddison needs benching for a bit that was horrific ponced about blasted a few over the bar showed zero energy , the lad didn't even ****ing start on thursday. Does he live the life properly.

Late on what the **** is justin doing first wacking a shot 10 yards over then that miss.

Under at least showed some energy, the rest can go **** themselfs for that. have to be miles better.

• Like 2

Just now, Webbo said:

Had a bad feeling about this game since the Braga game,the penalty was soft but we didn't really deserve anything from the game. 

The formation makes no difference when you can't string 3 passes together. are the 2 games a week taking it's toll? Who knows?

Agree we didn't deserve anything. Also we looked very leggy Indeed. Fuchs and Evans really look like they need a rest, perhaps unsurprisingly. 

Soyuncu,Ricardo,Castagne,Wilf when those 4 will play im sure things will be much better. Fofana praised a lot in his first few games but for me he needs to find a balance in his game. I dont mind tho guy is just 19 and his potential is there. Going forward we need to be way better also and believe me with Ricardo and Castagne u will have so much more attacking power.